Options

Comments

• Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sparklyfee wrote: »
    Morning all,

Quick question...if I want to send my kid on a one way trip to haymarket....should I be adding any Railcard's?

Thank you!

I thought the Nectar thing had finished. Is there another one around please?
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just a couple hours drive up to Lincolnshire Suzie...:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh :( never mind
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Phew, I think I need a lie down in a darkened room now :eek:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Phew, I think I need a lie down in a darkened room now :eek:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

3Dogs....Shall I send you some more :rotfl::rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I always message Waitrose through FB and ask them if our little Waitrose stocks things and thst saves a wasted trip.

what a good idea. thank you.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Thanks 3Dogs but is what was expected.
    The cancer is too large now & she would lose half her tongue & still have to have chemo radio therapy after anyway.
    The very thing she is avoiding :(

Very sad day, the Prof recommends she has CRT asap. Lovely man, he was honest & blunt about her life expectancy with no treatment.

Anyway long story short (I won't mention a further 3 delayed trains) I threw in about Cardiff CRT being more precise.
    Prof said he would be honoured if he could refer her to a wonderful Dr Mererid Evans at Velindre Hospital - so that is next step :)

Dr Mererid Evans is a Consultant Clinical Oncologist at Velindre Cancer Centre, specializing in the management of patients with Head and Neck (H&N) Cancer :)

She said she will go & see herso all is not lost :)

Sorry the news wasn't better :( my mates husband had treatment under Mererid Evans and is doing very well at the mo x
    I'd better stop checking......:rotfl::rotfl:

but there are more....Advice is not to shop until you check....

I did post just night Marmie but you may not have seen it. When you click on the numbers in your signature it doesn't link to anything except giving me the option to call the number :cool:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    what a good idea. thank you.

Its a system that works brilliantly - usually when I message Waitrose I get a reply within an hour. If the item is stocked by my little waitrose they also give me the product code and the number of the store so I can ring them up to double check the stock levels - in theory if there was hardly any left then I would get it saved behind the desk for me:).
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 22 November 2017 at 9:22PM
    Options
    I just realised that Dove hand wash isn't on multibuy in A so you pay £4.50 for 3 and not £3 as on the list. They compared v M at £1 though still :)
    The Dove handwash is still on 3 for 2 in my Asda and compares £1.50 against £1.00 (at T's).
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I have free Yazoo on COS - does anyone know if its long life or fridge yazoo - just want to make sure I get the right one.

No mince pies on Q for me sadly - have to have a look in a min to see if OH has them
    What mince pie brand were they?

The weird Bol has vanished from shopimum already :mad: This morning there was just one version left and later there as none, must have been a very limited offer - not something we woukd eat really but Errant son would.

Instead I had 2 Waitrose freebies/ not quite freebies this morning. I always message Waitrose through FB and ask them if our little Waitrose stocks things and thst saves a wasted trip but they said yes to both - Bahlsen wafer biscuits £1.79 and free and the honeycomb things - £3 with £2 cashback - both good for putting with the Christmas foody treats, probably the bahlsen wont last that long ...
    mhoc, if you scroll down on the product on cos to the T&C's it states......Find me in the fresh area with the milk and cream
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Snap ant, sorry that your sisters cancer has developed. but hopefully they will still be able to treat it successfully.

locarr, thanks for the free bulb info.
    Didn't think to keep checking BG for offers, thought they just emailed you when you could claim one.
    Have claimed my free £118.00 of Hive bulbs.
    Mind you don't have Hive - winder if I can sell them?

Seem to be running round like a headless chicken at the moment. Don't know why, but no time for anything, so not been around much.

Oh, bye the way, had my Asda Account Suspended.:(
    Did an order that was cancelled, but was processed anyway' and then said I had collected :mad:
    Rang store to tell them and ask for a refund of money and APG's.
    Next day account suspended. Accused of fraud and all sorts because had more than £100 in it and have been renewing, but not spending.

Won't budge with phone calls or emails, so can wave goodbye to that. Was saving for Christmas :(

No worries, you get the hive hub with the bulbs :)

sorry to hear about your trouble with A's
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills