Pacifica....thought she was joking but now stuck with burgundy
    Silvercar. Turquoise
    JTS. WHIPPED CREAM
    AJ. Cream and blue
    Gocat. Pale blue

elliechoons......wheat

I seem to have gone cockney :eek::rotfl:
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

Beautiful day - perfect for washing bedding covered in cat sick :o:o

I got involved with the Clematis out front yesterday, supposedly bagging up previous trimmings... ended up 4 hours later with a small mountain of dead branches & broken secateurs :o

But the front steps are swept :D
    Our Family Motto ~

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    shopmum - free chicken sausages as well as the granola asda

I've still got the free Richmond pasta meatballs on COS as well so that's 3 wild goose chases I need to do in Asda :D
    Mind you that's reminded me of an Asda I've not been to recently ...:D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Beautiful day - perfect for washing bedding covered in cat sick :o:o

I got involved with the Clematis out front yesterday, supposedly bagging up previous trimmings... ended up 4 hours later with a small mountain of dead branches & broken secateurs :o

But the front steps are swept :D

I feel your pain. Treacle has taken to sleeping on the towel rack in the bathroom with resulting consequences ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    edited 17 May 2018 at 11:32AM
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    ive noticed 1000 points on nectar for exploring uk on VIRGIN TRAINS :)

thanks for this, its new, wasn't there yesterday.

It says

3.Make a booking on either West Coast or East Coast services for travel up to and including 17 July 2018

As it takes a month for the points to be added does the Elite think its worth risking sending our feral virtual children on their usual adventure via East Coast but ASAP?
    Or would V west coast be a safer option.
    I am worried about VEC falling off the nectar list altogether ..

I've also got other offers for 500 points - too much to hope that I would get both.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]Glyndwr was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

22 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Thursday): World : UK

[/SIZE]32696674_1075831412565860_3935930265100091392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a5c04133d8e7840ef3eebeb0104d9da0&oe=5B8ED262
    Our Family Motto ~

• mhoc
    Options
    Also on Nectar both cards have 200 points for a shop local - it would be good if there was something on COS for free or nearly free.

Also mine has 250 points for petrol

And its 10 x points weekend over 26th to the 28th weekend.

OHs points were used up yesterday on a lawnmower - the old petrol one has been on its last legs since the end of last year and we have dithered about it over and over - hoping for the right B&Q offer or the right Argos offer but I wanted to bring down the points total so it seemed an obvious thing sot use them for.

(Yes my OH is spoilt rotten - he does not know yet I have also treated him to printer ink and a new garden spade yesterday :rotfl: )
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Be interested to see how you get on with it.

A friend's son has one and he sends his mother out driving the car in day time at 20mph. Claims it brings his insurance down due to the proportion of safe driving in day time and at low speeds.

Recently found that son's score is marked down if more than 6 journeys are done in 24hrs :eek:
    So no use if I nip to T, then S and then on to B&M etc as I'd soon do more than 6 some mornings. :mad:
    Any excuse for them to knock his score down to reduced his good driving reward payment.

Morning ish peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Jeremiah_T_Stone
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Be interested to see how you get on with it.

A friend's son has one and he sends his mother out driving the car in day time at 20mph. Claims it brings his insurance down due to the proportion of safe driving in day time and at low speeds.

We have a "family car" so this one hardly gets used, but have put DS on as named driver on renewal. He only passed his test last year, and by having it installed brought the premium down by over £200.
    I must admit, I feel as if I'm being "tagged" like a prisoner :o
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks Izzey, DD will be very happy with the Quorn :D

I cant stand Quorn - you must be thinking about a different DD :rotfl: :p :rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport