Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 9 April 2018 at 10:10AM
    Options
    Also did TCB have one if their £2.59 bonus offers over Easter so I missed it :mad:

I noticed yesterday the £7 Wilko order I did which was either a tub of bird far balls, loo paper, laundry liquid - the bonus has gone to payable
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good morning all, grotty day here, looks like it is going to be wet most of the week too :(

The annoying thing is I would quite happily go out on my bike in this, but I do not have windscreen wipers on my glasses :eek:

Rainex is brilliant for glasses!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,977 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Me neither,i was wondering if the more vaults or verified bits you have the better offers you get.:o

Definitely more deals for verified customers. Being verified with Vergin Nedia helps.

Yesterday I had an email from Red that they hadn't seen me in a while, so here was a code for 100 points. Very nice. Though I religiously play with the App every day, so why they hadn't seem me I don't know!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning ......Bit murky but it is staying dry and mild this week....At last......:j:j

Had a great day down to Wembley yesterday for the Checkatrade Trophy final..:j:j

Big family day out...Over 40,000 spectators and nearly 30,000 of those were Lincoln fans....:T:T
    Fantastic support and rewarded with a victory....Yipeeeeee....Commiserations to the Shrews:p
    :rotfl::rotfl:

Can't stop....My boy has a visit with the vet....Yearly injections.....Catcha laters folks...:wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    I see you managed to get a userpic well done :j:j:j

Morning

At long last, thanks for remembering my struggles.
    This is from a scan of a photo of my beautiful Golden Cocker Spaniel, Sara, sadly now in pet heaven.

Had to scan as a JPEG (whatever that is) use a conversion programme to resize. then snipping tool, save back to my pictures - then by some miracle it worked.
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good morning.

Thanks Elaine for the list it has been so helpful.

Saversue lovely avatar glad you succeeded in the end.

Off shopping with my friend today, first stop As then I'm occasional chair shopping, she doesn't know that bit yet. I finally got the wallpaper for my dining room on Saturday and I saw so e beautiful chairs in Laura Ashley but do I want to spend £1000 on one chair, I know on here I don't need to answer that.

Have a lovely day.

Thanks Di, enjoy your shopping, but don't buy the chair :eek:
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Definitely more deals for verified customers. Being verified with Vergin Nedia helps.

Yesterday I had an email from Red that they hadn't seen me in a while, so here was a code for 100 points. Very nice. Though I religiously play with the App every day, so why they hadn't seem me I don't know!

I've only got the 2 virgin trains verified,we carnt get vm here and i dont fly so those 2 are out for me.:rotfl:
    I do play the games when i think about it but theres rarely anything i would use on there anyway now.:o
    Saversue wrote: »
    Morning

At long last, thanks for remembering my struggles.
    This is from a scan of a photo of my beautiful Golden Cocker Spaniel, Sara, sadly now in pet heaven.

Had to scan as a JPEG (whatever that is) use a conversion programme to resize. then snipping tool, save back to my pictures - then by some miracle it worked.

It was worth the effort,she was beautiful.:A
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Monday.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Thanks Di, enjoy your shopping, but don't buy the chair :eek:

Oh dont worry im not buying the laura ashley one :rotfl: i am on the lookout for one though.
  • Old_Bill
    Old_Bill Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    I mentioned it on 31st March, but I get ignored :o
    When did u mention it Old Bill :D
    *Supersavvyme wars * :D

Haha gocat :rotfl:

30th March I believe! However, my claim got rejected the one time I've tried to use it since so I'm hoping you've have had better luck :)
    Old_Bill wrote: »
    Plus 75p cashback on any Aussie product :)
    https://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/offers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport