Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Hi where do you see these freebie offers pls as I never do . Is it along the bottom or am I just too late lol

Good Morning all :)

Me neither,i was wondering if the more vaults or verified bits you have the better offers you get.:o
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Old_Bill wrote: »
    That was me, I think, originally. Glad it's helped :)

Are you using the Pampers Club app? If you upload this receipt you will get points for the nappies purchase plus 500 free points just for joining. If you're referred by an existing user that's another 100 points for each party. Rewards cost between 650-2800 points & are all geared toward mum/baby/under 5s - some make nice gifts. I've managed to total about 1400 points in a couple of months from wombles etc. Any receipt with 'nappies' or 'baby wipes' listed seems to be accepted, I've not yet had a receipt that specified 'pampers' ;)

Well thank you very much:T

I've thanked Hillbilly's post but must read properly later.....have a great day everyone:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Verging RED
    Free Bella Meal for 1 now available first 5000 be quick! :cool: More free pizza (low groan)
    Thanks got one :j

Morning all :wave:
  • gocat
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Just noticed you dont have to print out the coupons on ssm now, but can scan you receipt or something like that.
    Do they have an app now, as I searched for one and couldnt find it.
    tia :)
    I mentioned it on 31st March, but I get ignored :o
    When did u mention it Old Bill :D
    *Supersavvyme wars * :D
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Thanks got one :j

Morning all :wave:

Hi gocat have you got lots of things verified . Bargainqueen and I are wondering this lol
  • gocat
    Options
    Hi gocat have you got lots of things verified . Bargainqueen and I are wondering this lol
    Not sure but Im a VM internet/phone user and had to put those details in when I registered. So guess I have :)
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning all, grotty day here, looks like it is going to be wet most of the week too :(

The annoying thing is I would quite happily go out on my bike in this, but I do not have windscreen wipers on my glasses :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good morning all, grotty day here, looks like it is going to be wet most of the week too :(

The annoying thing is I would quite happily go out on my bike in this, but I do not have windscreen wipers on my glasses :eek:

You d think someone would have invented those by now wouldn't you and something to stop them steaming in the bathroom when trying to read if the bottle is shampoo or conditioner lol
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    You d think someone would have invented those by now wouldn't you and something to stop them steaming in the bathroom when trying to read if the bottle is shampoo or conditioner lol

You can get anti fog lens cleaners, but a friend of mine tried to sort out windscreen wipers for glasses, the motor was just too bit and heavy at that time :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 9 April 2018 at 9:03AM
    Options
    The bar below main offers, you need to slide it along

So do you have Virgin media?
    I am only verified for 3 things - Virgin Wast coast, Virgin west coast and Virgin Atlantic hence tha lack of free BI pizza :(

Also 5 in the morning!!!! Where you en route to work or do we have to set alarms for this time to check the apps :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure