Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Yes DS had her baby this afternoon about 3pm. He's gorgeous and so perfect. Only weighed 5 half pounds which is really very small in our family. But mother and baby are doing well and she's hoping to be home by Wednesday :T
    :T:T congratulations to you all x
    Congratulations go cat x

BY thank you, hospital today, feeling much better again now and I've got clothes on instead of pyjamas, and jewellery. Talking of jewellery I'd be surprised if Megan is wearing the £30 ring we do remodels of costume jewellery all day long hers is probably Oct gold and diamond.....just my opinion.
    Have a great day everyone....just need to figure how to carry the goodies into the hospital it will be like the wine last week all over again.
    :T:T:T glad you are feeling a bit better x
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Lidl weekend offers for 17th and 18th March

Guessing the wine will seem expensive now :D

Good price for Grated Cheese, Rapeseed Oil and Dried Apricots

Cimarosa Australian Merlot 75 cl £2.99

Arestel Spanish Cava Brut 75 cl £3.49

British Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil 500 mls 99p

Alesta Soft Apricots 200g 49p

Valley Spire British Full-Flavoured Grated Cheddar 450g £1.49

:j:j:jhere she is, have a nice holiday? and thanks for these
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Good for me, i eat loads:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    tweets wrote: »
    AJ is on antibiotics and is having difficulty seeing so cant see to read :(

Thanks tweets was thinking about her earlier, send our love xx
    Sarah is it tomorrow your dh has his op?
    Snap , glad you got your prescription:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    :T:T congratulations to you all x

:T:T:T glad you are feeling a bit better x

:j:j:jhere she is, have a nice holiday? and thanks for these

Lovely thanks bubbs. Very hot and glorious every day, in low 40s but getting hotter. There was a swim up bar in one of the swimming pools, I think I was the only one there actually drinking water in the water :D

Got some lovely pictures of the troops of monkeys visiting the hotel grounds for monkey nuts and bananas. Anyone visiting the nearby monkey park would have been disappointed as the monkeys go out for the day every day as guests of the neighbouring hotels :)
  • bubbs
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Lovely thanks bubbs. Very hot and glorious every day, in low 40s but getting hotter. There was a swim up bar in one of the swimming pools, I think I was the only one there actually drinking water in the water :D

Got some lovely pictures of the troops of monkeys visiting the hotel grounds for monkey nuts and bananas. Anyone visiting the nearby monkey park would have been disappointed as the monkeys go out for the day every day as guests of the neighbouring hotels :)

Sounds lovely:T
    You will have to post some pics :D
  • bubbs
    Options
    From darkside
    FREE Old El Paso Oven Dish when you buy any two dinner kits £2.75 @ iceland
    £2.75
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Sarahdol.
    Do you use fabric conditioner?
    It's the worst thing for any skin complaint. I haven't used it for around 15 years. Purchased the car coupon ones but gave most away, even though it was for sensitive skin.

This is what the rash looks like, he was treated for Bartonella, but the antibiotics didnt clear it up. I have another sensitive skin son so im careful with fabric conditioners.

Bartonella-_Rash-_Image.jpg
    /QUOTE]

Thursday xx
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Options
    From darkside
    FREE Old El Paso Oven Dish when you buy any two dinner kits £2.75 @ iceland
    £2.75

Thanks bubbs.
    This reminds me.
    Lovely Kelloggs Kids Cereal bowl choice of 2 designs Frosties or Rice Crispies with an individual box of cereal think they were 49p/59p ish in Heron. Really nice for little ones.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    This is what the rash looks like, he was treated for Bartonella, but the antibiotics didnt clear it up. I have another sensitive skin son so im careful with fabric conditioners.

/QUOTE]

Thursday xx

Strange markings, look like scratches from something he's been sitting back on.
    Do teens get stretch marks when growing, like they supposedly have growing pains?
    You'll have to keep checking to see if it improves or keep asking to see a dermatologist.
    It's such a worry as lads get embarrassed at the slightest thing. :(
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    Options

/QUOTE]

Thursday xx

They look too dark for stretch marks, i know i have a few:rotfl::rotfl:
    Good luck to your dh incase i forget tomorrow x
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    His marks are still all over his back,we have seen various doctors, not one of them has seen anything like it.

Still wont refer him to a dermatologist though, even though I have really insisted, said its not needed at this stage, as hes not unwell in himself.

The one doctor is adamant that they are stretch marks but none of the others think they are, so we are going round in circles.

Doesnt help my son though, as his whole back is covered in them, he is very conscious of them and doesnt like getting undressed for PE as everyone asks what they are.

My son had some marks on his back looked like someone had whipped him lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure