Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    star.gif ms-money-penny was yesterday's smartest player! star.gif

19 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

Today's Topic (Tuesday): General Knowledge 3 : Average

:A Thank You
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• chandlerscroft
    chandlerscroft Posts: 2,736 Forumite
    Options
    Good afternoon lovely peoples :wave:

Villa Maria shop done a couple of hours ago, still picked up £7 in M

Asda Morrisons
    1x ASDA Baker's Selection Blueberry Muffins (4pk) £1.00 £1.00

1x ASDA Bananas (10pk) £1.59 N/A

1x ASDA Instant Chicken Noodles (85g) £0.22 £0.28

9x Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (75cl) £85.32 £63.00

1x ASDA No Added Sugar Apple & Mango Flavoured Sparkling Water Bottle (1l) £0.40 N/A

1x ASDA Strawberry & Vanilla Flavoured Sparkling Water Bottle (1l) £0.40 £0.45

1x Walkers Max Strong Jalapeño & Cheese Crisps (150g) £1.00 £1.00

1x ASDA Grower's Selection Salad Cress (each) £0.24 N/A

1x ASDA Butcher's Selection Extra Tasty Medium Whole Chicken in a Bag (1.5kg) £5.00 £3.75

That must have been a £28 plus apg, I thought I was brave with the £27 for the champagne
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Back from theatre all done and they're talking about me going homeo:T
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

:T:j:T
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great news!! :j:j
  • Jeremiah_T_Stone
    Jeremiah_T_Stone Posts: 751 Forumite
    edited 6 March 2018 at 4:29PM
    Options
    That must have been a £28 plus apg, I thought I was brave with the £27 for the champagne

£30 plus pence :o

I never was very good at Maths :(

I'll try again tomorrow - with just 6 bottles though :)
    EDIT - Thanking VV for helpful advice re M price changes, I shall try again on Thursday, not tomorrow - as Tomorrow never comes, or is it Tomorrow never dies?

Great news Di - that is fabuloooooooos :T
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options

Good news Di
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Helo Malc - yes I had switched annual figures for monthly figures - what a egit I am . So I rang up and got a very helpful person who cancelled the original and then stayed with me on the phone while I started again and double checked my figures.

Fingers crossed that I have now not missed out on my cashback

Allegedly I will save £170 over the course of the year - Scottish Power had one heck of a price jump and we have been with them for 3 years so it was time to jump ship.
    mhoc wrote: »
    E.ON Company Representative: Malc

2 questions
    Firstly once I am up and running can I pay additional amounts into my account? And if so can I pay by American Express.

secondly can I get an account set up even before the switch and before I have account numbers etc?

thanks in advance!

Hello mhoc and glad the usage has been explained. Don't worry, this sort of thing is easy to do.

You can pay additional amounts on to your account at any time. Sorry, but we accept all major credit cards except American Express. Payments can be made online through our website, over the phone to an advisor or by using our automated system.

It's certainly possible to register online before we start supplying. You will, though, need the account number to do this. We'll be in touch very soon about this. Emails go out very early in the switching window to confirm things like the account number, chosen tariff and payment arrangement. As well as the account number, you'll need your post code and email address to register. Once registered, you'll be able to see how things are going through the 'Track My Switch' tool.

If you've opted for a Monthly Direct Debit, there's another online tool to give you more control over the arrangement. This the 'Direct Debit Manager.' This can be used to change the monthly payments to better suit different circumstances. If the account is billed up to the latest meter readings, payments can be changed by up to 20 per cent up or down. By up to 5 per cent up or down without readings. Before confirming the new amount, we'll let you know by how much we think the account will be in credit/debit by the annual review if the payments are changed but usage doesn't alter as expected. There's more about this on our website. Might save you the hassle of making extra payments.

As with all our payment arrangements, we aim for accounts to have as near to a zero balance as possible by the annual reviews. To check things are on track for this, we review arrangements every quarter but will only make changes at the six monthly and annual reviews. At the other times, we'll let you know if we think a change is needed but leave it up to you to do this. At the annual review, any credit balance over a fiver is automatically refunded.

Sorry to ramble on mhoc but hope this is useful. Let me know if you need any more details as happy to help.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • vladivostok
    Options
    Good afternoon lovely peoples :wave:

Villa Maria shop done a couple of hours ago, still picked up £7 in M

9x Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (75cl) £85.32 £63.00 ] end quote

As the VM price has only just reduced on Morrisons from £7 to £6 it may be that the APG system will not compare against £6 until Thursday - Asda updates Morrisons prices twice a week, not daily like the others and the next update will be on Wednesday.

You still paid a very good net price!

VV
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business