First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Friday.

Snow here also.
  • cattarn
    cattarn Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have a day off work.... so trying to catch up, clean, buy yoghurt, organise vehicle recovery policy, and try to get my head around how I can get 2 of the virtual payment things sorted (that shows how long it has been since I managed to keep up!).

If anyone has suggestions for the vehicle recovery will they shout at me, please.

Ohh and I need to walk.... I need to beat Sarah... for just one day!

I agree with Mrs lds Autoaid as recommended elsewhere on this site. We've been with them a few of years, only needed to call them twice and both times has been very efficient.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    Are they reducing m&s even more? Tia

Not sure, will try and find out off DS girlfriend.
    I have a day off work.... so trying to catch up, clean, buy yoghurt, organise vehicle recovery policy, and try to get my head around how I can get 2 of the virtual payment things sorted (that shows how long it has been since I managed to keep up!).

If anyone has suggestions for the vehicle recovery will they shout at me, please.

You clean :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: thought your OH done it all :rotfl::rotfl:

Think a challenge is on then for walking :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Morning

Lou sorry to hear you have had a rough night. Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight.

Supposed to be going to center PARC's today but been up all night with DS as he has been really poorly.

Also oh just slipped on ice and put his back out. He is in agony. Do not think we are meant to go.

Hope everyone else is ok. Sending LEJC some big hugs. Rhos how is the pony ? xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • newtoyou99
    Options
    Hi Was wondering if someone could please help.
    I'm trying to book my son a train ticket. Cough!!
    I'm choosing Haymarkt to Waverley 6.13am East Coast cost 1.20 i'm trying to pay via paypal but nothing happens. I go though to paypal press pay and just return to booking page, but booking not confirmed.
    Sorry to ask.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Options

I did Start Rescue for ours under 30 each for most eventualities and good reviews plus a code available and tcb.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Options
    cattarn wrote: »
    I agree with Mrs lds Autoaid as recommended elsewhere on this site. We've been with them a few of years, only needed to call them twice and both times has been very efficient.

With Autoaid you need to be married for joint cover if I remember correctly. :eek:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Cld someone remind me what goes with tom crisps plse. Im in the aisle..... and only write tom down soh
  • xxlouisexx56
    Options
    Cld someone remind me what goes with tom crisps plse. Im in the aisle..... and only write tom down soh

Against S? To go with yoga?

Kettle chips BBQ and maple waves
    Sun bites salt and sweet popcorn

That's what I got on weds x
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Against S? To go with yoga?

Kettle chips BBQ and maple waves
    Sun bites salt and sweet popcorn

That's what I got on weds x

Thabks for replying.. .. sadly this shop gas neither. I founf sunite sweet chilli... just need aonething else to go with it lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure