Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Why can’t these companies type/write properly . I’m talking about 02. I’ve topped up a sim and it’s given me a £5 Amazon voucher code. Can I redeem it can I hell. I’ve been trying different permutations for over an hour and now because I’ve tried it so often I have to type in a captcha thing every time .:mad: Suppose I ll have to go in a shop tomorrow.:mad: Not a happy Susie
  • henrik777
    henrik777 Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Why can’t these companies type/write properly . I’m talking about 02. I’ve topped up a sim and it’s given me a £5 Amazon voucher code. Can I redeem it can I hell. I’ve been trying different permutations for over an hour and now because I’ve tried it so often I have to type in a captcha thing every time .:mad: Suppose I ll have to go in a shop tomorrow.:mad: Not a happy Susie

Can't you copy and paste ?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    henrik777 wrote: »

I copied and pasted the message into a new text (as you can only select the complete message), then copied and pasted the code.

HTH

Anon
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    edited 5 January 2018 at 10:47PM
    Options
    Panicking a bit here can anyone please advise

Kitten went for his 2nd vac and micro chip last night.

Tonight ive felt a pea size moveable lump sort of at the part where his front leg joins his body.

I've googled and I see that lumps are common after the vacs but everything is saying the lump is at the sight of injection which is scruff of his neck. His is a couple of inches away.

He was checked over by vet at 1st vac and also at 2nd vac. I've thought I've noticed lumps on him before but that was just his ribs and this is different. I'm feeling guilty if ive missed this as I could of asked the vet last night.

Has anyone any experience please ? Tia xx

Edit thinking about it cats protection league checked him over for ticks as he came from somewhere where they were common so I think they would have spotted it had it been there before?
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Anon
    Options
    sparklyfee wrote: »
    Happy new year...

After a Xmas break I'm back. And still pondering the AP thing. Can't get hold of a phone that it works on without buying one.

Are people still getting decent prizes?

Also, if anyone is booking travelodge there is 50% off on Friday and Sunday stays on their site. Just got a family room for 18 quid in half term.

Droid today - £10 PEx, £5 mands, £3 C0sta, £3 Gweggs ... and a free Coke - I am running two accounts though and my HesBC promo month runs out next week (no longer available to new users) :(.

It may be worth it but I wouldn’t be spending a lot on a new phone. Hopefully someone has phone suggestions now the A3 promo has ended.

Anon
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    cjj wrote: »

Tonight ive felt a pea size moveable lump sort of at the part where his front leg joins his body.

I've googled and I see that lumps are common after the vacs but everything is saying the lump is at the sight of injection which is scruff of his neck. His is a couple of inches away.

He was checked over by vet at 1st vac and also at 2nd vac. I've thought I've noticed lumps on him before but that was just his ribs and this is different. I'm feeling guilty if ive missed this as I could of asked the vet last night.

Edit thinking about it cats protection league checked him over for ticks as he came from somewhere where they were common so I think they would have spotted it had it been there before?

Its not the microchip is it CJJ that's where Poppy's is and you can feel it
  • emerald21
    Options
    henrik777 wrote: »

Don’t think so as it s not on one line .
  • emerald21
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    I copied and pasted the message into a new text (as you can only select the complete message), then copied and pasted the code.

HTH

Anon

I don’t know how to do that :(
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    cjj wrote: »

Cjj had a quick google and it seems that the chip can move, have a look on google
    https://www.petforums.co.uk/threads/microchip-has-moved.67036/
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • Anon
    Options
    I don’t know how to do that :(

Press down on the text message and a little menu should appear. Select copy. Open a new message, press paste.

Press down on part of the code and a selection will come up - then use the little dots hold down and extend the selection to cover the whole code, select copy then paste in the Am4zon code box.

This is the general idea - it may be slightly different on different phones.

HTH

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family