Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    How disappointing I just finished a box of after eights without realising. Someone had been putting the empty wrappers back. :mad:

TS saw this and thought of you!! ;)

xmas.jpg

PS where did you stash your biscuits? with last year haul!? :)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on here later so thought I'd wish you all a happy new year now - whatever you're doing and whoever you're with, I hope you have a lovely time :dance:

I'm sure there are lots of us going to be raising a glass to absent loved ones, both in RL and in our virtual little world :A

May 2018 bring us all lots of love, luck, health, wealth and happiness.moh and tons of brilliant glitches :D
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Sada mag - no mocs.

But there's a full page ad saying Mullers singles will be 12 for £3 from 2nd Jan to 25th.

And a selection of 4 recipes using baked beans...

Hopefully we can find a trigger so that we get paid to empty the shelves...:rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I really really wish that I have not started drinking early!

:T:T:T:T:T
    That is usually the reason why I don't get so many whoopsies or glitches!!:beer::beer:
    Saying that though, before a drink today I went to our local A to use up an APG, did the bean thing! but also managed £35.65 worth of whoopsies for £8.31. :T:T
    The b@gger of it is that I now have to make soup, and freeze stufff, but I guess I can manage that!
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Thank you for posting the picture Marigold, a lovely memory :A
  • pippo
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Went to town regretted it. Busier than Christmas eve, Abersoch holiday makers all come down for new years apparently. Shelfs where empty staff iratated by rude people. But lad doing food reductions at half price said put what you want in trolley I will reduce it for you .would rather it go to a local. When I realised he was doing them at 20p and 30p I put quite a few ready meals, meats etc in xx
    Oh that's lovely!
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I have set up a Just Giving page in memory of our lovely sal and donations are to be made to Martlets Hospice where she spent her final days

She wasn’t a lady for fuss but I’m sure she would have forgiven us for wanting to honour her memory in this way.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5766303

Her funeral will take place on the 9th January and it will be private. Her family have suggested that we could perhaps remember her in our own way by raising a toast that evening to an incredible lady who will be missed so much:A:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    newbie1980 wrote: »
    i have no idea but cant see how it can link but technology is strange at best of times.
    Me either. I'm seriously considering buying an ill filling phone from Argos, but then hubby doesn't have any other cards. I have two or three I could try but then it might not work again :(
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • pippo
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I have set up a Just Giving page in memory of our lovely sal and donations are to be made to Martlets Hospice where she spent her final days

She wasn’t a lady for fuss but I’m sure she would have forgiven us for wanting to honour her memory in this way.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5766303

Her funeral will take place on the 9th January and it will be private. Her family have suggested that we could perhaps remember her in our own way by raising a toast that evening to an incredible lady who will be missed so much:A:A
    Donated, with love,
    Pip
    x
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    Sal :A

Thankyou so much Marigold. Moved to tears xx

Me too x

I feel I’ve lost a friend:o