Options

Comments

• michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,099 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Great whoopsies tonight:T

Unfortunately the “grabber “was there...the greediest, rudest person you could ever meet:o So it was a case of waiting until she took everything she could possibly pack into one of her many baskets.....mr grabber decants them into his big trolley.....and then getting the left overs. The staff are fed up with her:o

6039_B3_DB-_C55_E-4_A9_A-_A452-082_C05987975.jpg

0_A1_E2_F06-0409-4_CD2-_A7_AE-11_B2_FD571_E8_A.jpg

Despite the competition you didn't do too badly :)
    I think....
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Been MIA for a few days, but back to the fray now!!

Have taken 4 bags full of stuff to my local homeless/housing support charity, including 5 B&H sets, numerous toiletries, scarves, socks etc and a few decent but unwanted Christmas decks and a couple of boxes of Christmas cards.

I felt quite warm inside that they were so grateful for them, then I realised I left them with one of my heavy duty french supermarket bags:mad:
    Never mind.

Due to various things happening with family and friends Christmas plans have changed, so now having to do more present shopping and re think food. ( best place for crackers please, both for cheese and the ones you pull!) So 3 lip therapy kits bought, APG as expected.

Will catch up soon, busy cooking!!
    Well, once agin unexpected things happened, visitors, phone calls etc so didn't catch up yesterday.. trying to do so now.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I've just been using free sims with no top ups.

Used EE, Vodafone, & 3 so far.

All those seem to work ok, and lets me open at the till.
    Just worked out how to check, and I still have loads of data left, so dont know why my data does not seem to be working.
    Anon wrote: »
    Was NFC switched on? When you say it didn’t work, the payment or the game/envelope?

Anon
    Payment would not work.

*Just played about on it, turning off the wifi and it still would not work. Have now seen that Mobile Data had been turned off somehow, no idea how that happened, but my data is back on, so guessing that must have been it, grrr @ wasted parcel spends.
    bubbs wrote: »
    Not even clicking on that as can see what it is:mad::mad:

Cracking deal if anyone is wanting one though! :beer:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • pippo
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Also on TCB you get 75p for crackers - the pulling version. I finally found a womble today with a box of crackers :)

Thanks

Think I prefer the pulling version
    lol
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    2092CEFC-5953-433C-BE91-4A47435A9DD8.jpeg

No sign of Bear just now while I was putting plan into action just now in garden.

Dgd thrilled to find this message when we got home and I am hoping all signs of seeds have been removed by the squirrels come morning.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    Who is good at google? I am looking for a letter plate (the bit in the front door letters get posted through) and it needs to be large (13 inches), polished chrome...and here is the hard bit, ideally with a knocker bar. Can anyone find one?
    Are you sure thats the right size? i cant find anything that size
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • davemorton
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    So right DM I bought my significant other, aka grumpy old git, one of those 5 years ago.. it adjust to his 6' 3" height no problem! He has used it well, more than can be said of the marigold's he bought me on our first 'Mother's day'!!
    Well I expect such a lovely present like that, you would be scared to use them ;)
    michaels wrote: »
    Who is good at google? I am looking for a letter plate (the bit in the front door letters get posted through) and it needs to be large (13 inches), polished chrome...and here is the hard bit, ideally with a knocker bar. Can anyone find one?
    Easy to get your hands on everything apart from the knocker, but I will keep hunting. ;)
  • pippo
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Some ill-fitting and unused crackers could always be returned if the price drops ... ;)

S have started to reduce their Christmas range and I am sure other shops will start bringing their prices down too this week.

HTH

Anon

I'm realy struggling with the idea of an ill fitting cracker!! (let alone a well fitting one). But i get your drift, thanks.
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Anyway.....here’s my story....I went to A to get a couple of bottles of JD....£20.... but the shelves were bare:o

Fortunately it was whoopsie time:T:T

I’d just picked up some 10p bread when I noticed that they were putting out the crates of veg......there was loads. Unfortunately the grabber was in attendance:o

I was a bit disappointed when I checked, as it was mainly salad stuff left although I did manage avocados and mushrooms:)

Then I spotted it.....a crate behind the pillar full of goodies......black grapes, raspberries and golden kiwis.....but the best thing.....it was just out of the grabbers eyeline.

Yippee my luck was in:T:T:T

I got lots of stuff and headed off to the till....not before I glanced back and saw Mrs grabber pick up her basket which I had mistaken for a cart of whoopsies:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • davemorton
    Options
    Micheals, is the hole in the door 13 inches, or the entire plate?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family