We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 17/12 Win a £250 voucher to spend at Benefit

2

Comments

  • MimiJane
    MimiJane Posts: 7,989 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    .... nor me
    Wins since 2009 = £17,600

    MANY THANKS TO ALL OPS
  • Mouse400
    Mouse400 Posts: 5,180 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    It wasn't working for me either, but I've found if I scroll down, click on one of the other comps, and then click straight back to the Benefit one....then it seems to work.
    I've tried this strange method twice, and it's worked both times. (but still won't submit if I just go straight to the link...). Hope this helps!
  • thanks that worked
    BANGARANG :j
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,231 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Mouse400 wrote: »
    It wasn't working for me either, but I've found if I scroll down, click on one of the other comps, and then click straight back to the Benefit one....then it seems to work.
    I've tried this strange method twice, and it's worked both times. (but still won't submit if I just go straight to the link...). Hope this helps!
    Thanks that worked for me too. I emailed them again as they never responded to my first email & I told them that this method works & they got back to me saying that they're now looking into it but it's still not working today by the direct route
    Positivity is the key to success
  • MimiJane
    MimiJane Posts: 7,989 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Didn't work for me unfortunately ...
    Wins since 2009 = £17,600

    MANY THANKS TO ALL OPS
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 16,128 Senior Ambassador
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Homepage Hero Name Dropper
    Mouse400 wrote: »
    It wasn't working for me either, but I've found if I scroll down, click on one of the other comps, and then click straight back to the Benefit one....then it seems to work.
    I've tried this strange method twice, and it's worked both times. (but still won't submit if I just go straight to the link...). Hope this helps!

    That worked for me, thanks :D
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

    ARE YOU STRUGGLING DURING THE HOLIDAYS? You may find some ideas on how to cope here:
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6576551/some-websites-and-helplines-if-youre-struggling-this-christmas
  • Mouse400
    Mouse400 Posts: 5,180 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    For anyone who's struggling with the work-a-round mentioned above, it doesn't seem to work if you just press the 'back' key on your browser. You actually have to scroll down, click on one the other comps, then scroll down again and click on the Benefit one again. Hope this helps (or until they fix it at least!)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 5 November 2017 at 7:05PM
    cinders59 wrote: »
    It still isn't submitting for me does anyone else have this issue


    still submitting fine for me (IE).
    & getting verification email.
    eta..
    verification,
    Thanks for entering to win a £250 Benefit Voucher! Want more chances to win free stuff? Then check out the other competitions we have up and running over on Shopological now!
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,869 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Mouse400 wrote: »
    For anyone who's struggling with the work-a-round mentioned above, it doesn't seem to work if you just press the 'back' key on your browser. You actually have to scroll down, click on one the other comps, then scroll down again and click on the Benefit one again. Hope this helps (or until they fix it at least!)

    Thank you. This is the only way I can get it to work. It's been driving me menthol trying :D

    Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!


    When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.