We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

DRO showing on register?

Brett162
Brett162 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 2 November 2017 at 6:34AM in IVA & DRO
Hi, I submitted my application fro a DRO with stepchange late afternoon 27th October Friday, it's been 4 working days since and my name hasn't showed up on the online insolvency register... Should I assume my application has been rejected or could it take longer?

I've read it should only take 24/48 hours 😕

Also if there was a problem with my application, would I have heard from them by now?

Comments

  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 24,099 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Cashback Cashier
    I did one on Thursday, accepted on Tuesday. If yours was accepted Wednesday, it would appear on the register today. Check with your intermediary. They may have heard something.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.