We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E: 30/11 Win a luxury gift basket (FB/TW)
Comments
-
https://www.facebook.com/BasketsGaloreUK/photos/a.497132154277.280056.91518094277/10156828037099278/?type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/BasketsGalore/status/933023737183653890
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
Nothing showing yet on FB or Twitter for today's comp. I don't know if they're running late, or not doing one today. I'm off out in a mo, so I won't be around to check.
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
Whoops, forgot to post yesterday's 'Gift Basket Of The Day'!
https://www.facebook.com/BasketsGaloreUK/photos/a.497132154277.280056.91518094277/10156833865114278/?type=3&theater
Nothing on Twitter for today yetIt's TicketyBoo To Be TickTwo!0 -
https://twitter.com/BasketsGalore/status/933667180192911360
Bit late, but yesterday's Daily #giftbasket dispatches! Retweet & Follow to #win Info: http://!!!!!!/1yyPeSq Rules: http://!!!!!!/1CdGW7TPositivity is the key to success0 -
Today's
FB: https://www.facebook.com/BasketsGaloreUK/photos/a.497132154277.280056.91518094277/10156834136154278/?type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/BasketsGalore/status/933696486109478913
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
https://www.facebook.com/BasketsGaloreUK/photos/a.497132154277.280056.91518094277/10156847597764278/?type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/BasketsGalore/status/935180234831392769
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
https://www.facebook.com/BasketsGaloreUK/photos/a.497132154277.280056.91518094277/10156851113074278/?type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/BasketsGalore/status/935553974865924099
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
https://www.facebook.com/BasketsGaloreUK/photos/a.497132154277.280056.91518094277/10156854489479278/?type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/BasketsGalore/status/935929570301304832
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
