We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E: 30/11 Win a luxury gift basket (FB/TW)
Comments
-
-
No comp posts yesterday but they picked October's winner if you want to check it out. Next post Monday.Positivity is the key to success0
-
https://www.facebook.com/BasketsGaloreUK/photos/a.497132154277.280056.91518094277/10156800204374278/?type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/BasketsGalore/status/930108078279856128
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
-
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
https://www.facebook.com/BasketsGaloreUK/photos/a.497132154277.280056.91518094277/10156807171119278/?type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/BasketsGalore/status/930853076021506050
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
-
Positivity is the key to success0
-
Looks like they're not running a comp today. Nothing showing yet anyway, at 8.20 pm
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0 -
https://www.facebook.com/BasketsGaloreUK/photos/a.497132154277.280056.91518094277/10156824444739278/?type=3&theater
https://twitter.com/BasketsGalore/status/932634144647143424
Blu XI am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
