TSB statements

Options
I can't seem to find anywhere on the TSB website to download your monthly statements. There is an option to print at the bottom of the page, but this only shows the transactions which are viewable on that page.

All the other banks I use have e-documents in a section, and you can download the monthly statements with ease.

Can anyone tell me how to do this (if possible) with TSB?

Comments

• cjv
    cjv Posts: 513 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Newshound!
    Options
    I think this is what you are after?

Use the search function and input the date range you wish your statement to show, leave the "Transaction Name" box empty, then hit search.

If you now click the print button it should open a print preview showing all transactions between your chosen dates.

It is a bit confusing, I wish they would just give us a simple monthly statement option too.
  • Uxb
    Uxb Posts: 1,340 Forumite
    Options
    No, both lloyds and TSB which use the same backend process systems do not have any facility to download pdf statements - unlike many other banks as the OP says.

It's about the only reason I still have my Lloyds statements by post.
  • ehlo
    ehlo Posts: 397 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It is very strange that TSB offer PDF statements for credit cards but not current accounts.
  • Uxb
    Uxb Posts: 1,340 Forumite
    Options
    It maybe that by law/regulations the availability of a formal monthly statement is a requirement for a credit card account.
  • djpailo
    djpailo Posts: 550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Okay fair enough. I'll download all my previous statements by searching for transactions by each month - a pain, but I think its better to retain for personal records.
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Why do you need to download them?

Are they not available after you've switched and the ac closes, or something similar?

I'm not being provocative - just wondering if I'm missing something I should be doing.
  • djpailo
    djpailo Posts: 550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    soulsaver wrote: »

Are they not available after you've switched and the ac closes, or something similar?

I'm not being provocative - just wondering if I'm missing something I should be doing.

I recently switched another account and decided to download the statements should I ever need them (unlikely but you never know).

I'm not sure if your previous statements are available after you've closed the account, except probably a closing account statement.

I do check the statements online regularly as usual.
  • IanManc
    IanManc Posts: 2,086 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    soulsaver wrote: »

No they're not. If you try to log in when you no longer have an account then as soon as you've completed the second stage of logging in you get an error screen. :(
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    IanManc wrote: »
    No they're not. If you try to log in when you no longer have an account then as soon as you've completed the second stage of logging in you get an error screen. :(
    That won't be the same if you have several accounts... but I still think history won't be accessible for the one you've closed. Paper statements (think) are available on request.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure