UK Mail

Has anyone had problems with UK Mail delivering packages/parcels to you?

It’s happened to me a couple of times now and it’s been on a Friday. I get a text message giving me an hour slot for a delivery, nothing turns up and then I get an email saying the driver tried to deliver but no one was at home, a card was left and the delivery will be made on Monday.

The driver hasn’t tried to deliver, hasn’t left a card and there isn’t any telephone number to call the depot, which incidentally is about an hour away from me.

It’s quite annoying when it isn’t the truth :mad: and you are waiting for that delivery but not sure what else I can do apart from wait three days.

Comments

• theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    They are on social media, give them a nudge on there.
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    They are on social media, give them a nudge on there.

Aargh! Didn’t think of Twitter. It’s usually the first place I would go to as usually a 100% success rate. Many thanks. Message sent!
  • mrcol1000
    mrcol1000 Posts: 4,790 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I recieve a few parcels from UK Mail and have never had a problem (although they rarely deliver in the 1 hour slot they give you)
  • Tealblue
    Tealblue Posts: 929 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I've never even been offered a delivery time...!
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 28 October 2017 at 11:41AM
    I've had the same problems, so no longer knowing buy from a company which uses them. I won't say more about them per se as it is likely to descend into expletives.

However, I tried contacting them, but they don't reply or lie and I've tried Twitter [expletives deleted!]

I would recommend contacting the seller to inform them of what has happened unless you do they can't assess them, plus you may receive a partial refund - I did with M&S when UKMail left my leaning shelves outside my house.
    Free thinker.:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport