Bradford and Bingley

Options
Does anyone know who took over Bradford and Bingley Building Society or who I would direct a PPI claim to in respect of having PPI with them in the late 1980's/1990's ? I was definitely mislead by them in relation to taking out an endowment mortgage and PPI and would like to make a claim for the PPI element. Hoping someone can help, maybe someone who has been successful themselves. Thank you Karen

Comments

• -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    There's no PPI on endowment mortgages and you have missed the boat by years to complain about the endowment
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
  • antrobus
    antrobus Posts: 17,386 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know who took over Bradford and Bingley Building Society or who I would direct a PPI claim to in respect of having PPI with them in the late 1980's/1990's ? I was definitely mislead by them in relation to taking out an endowment mortgage and PPI and would like to make a claim for the PPI element. Hoping someone can help, maybe someone who has been successful themselves. Thank you Karen

The Government. It was nationalised in 2008.

For PPI complaints;
    http://www.bbg.co.uk/ppi/complaints
  • Curly_Karen
    Options
    It's not the endowment I'm bothered about as that was sorted tears ago. It was the PPI or whatever it was called then. We were persuaded to take out some form of cover for sickness or loss of income even though we both got full sick pay from our employers.
  • Curly_Karen
    Options
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills