another glitch?

Options
I get notifications on my phone when I receive paypal payments and had one more notification than I have sales. I;ve checked off all my sales against payments received and I have a payment for an item that does not show anywhere in my ebay account as sold.

I'm sure it will show up later, but these glitches are becoming a joke.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• charlies_mum
    charlies_mum Posts: 8,118 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've had that before. Good job I've get Click and Drop or I would have missed it

Completed my questionnaire and told them I think it's disgusting that they want us to "promote" our items to give them visibility and today I've had the total of one sale out if 1000 items :(
    You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,242 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've had that before. Good job I've get Click and Drop or I would have missed it

Completed my questionnaire and told them I think it's disgusting that they want us to "promote" our items to give them visibility and today I've had the total of one sale out if 1000 items :(

My missing sale turned up in my sold list about 20 minutes after I noticed it, it's really not good enough.

My sales have been very strong but very variable. I have about 220. listings, some of which are MVls and on some days i'm selling 15-17 items, and on others, 2 things. Makes no sense at all.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've recently been getting two identical notifications of paypal payments for each item sold...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure