Comments

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,326 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »
    For a moment there I thought that was some sort of euphemism :rotfl:

02d701b77a984a1b6cf970e6eb0468e1--teacup-maltipoo-maltipoo-puppies.jpg

You have an additional "https://" in your URL that's why it didn't work for you

That’s what I was trying to post! But I can’t see it
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,371 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Misslayed, your pup is adorable! What is his/her name? I am getting a new fluffy pup in December - she is 8 days old today :) Cannot wait! I am thinking about calling her Twinkle!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • Misslayed
    Options
    BlueBella wrote: »
    Misslayed, your pup is adorable! What is his/her name? I am getting a new fluffy pup in December - she is 8 days old today :) Cannot wait! I am thinking about calling her Twinkle!
    Pippin. Persons of a certain age (like me) may remember Auntie Mabel and her dog Pippin who used to fly off in her spotty plane to investigate stuff. It was a children’s science programme.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • BlueBella
    Options
    I don't remember Pippin but it is a lovely name and really suits your pup! I did a google: (bring back happy memories?)
    hqdefault.jpg
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • Misslayed
    Options
    Fluff test 2

e236331c5ea27a5491bdf7a21e86a4bd--cute-sheep-baby-sheep.jpg
  • Misslayed
    Options
    Result! Thanks clever peeps
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,515 Forumite
    Options
    Loved Aunty Mable and Pippin!

ec7686b083a085ea8fa4042eb73233.jpg

"Look up, look down, look all around, up in the air and on the ground
    come for a walk, come for a ride, there's so much to see, so come outside... "
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Misslayed
    Options
    21077573_10156466240012646_3214126501269462907_n.jpg?oh=a95efadfc8bc44b149d5f4e87f659465&oe=5A78E674&dl=1
  • BlueBella
    Options
    OMG How cute is this little dumpling!

Cute-Fluffy-Dog.gif
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,515 Forumite
    Options
    BlueBella wrote: »
    OMG How cute is this little dumpling!

Cute-Fluffy-Dog.gif

That is adorable! So fluffy. I want one and I want one now!!!
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family