So many survey sites, which one?

Options

Comments

• LuxuryWoman
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Is a point worth 1p?

It's a US site so depends on the exchange rate, currently 1000 Mintivine points is worth £7.80 ish for an Amazon voucher, I can make 2 of those in a good week for little effort, like having things running in the background while I do other things. Like I said I had a 3 minute survey for 200 points earlier and just did another 7 minute one for 93 points, you can see how quickly they can add up. I normally have my dashboard showing a pending withdrawal plus another 2500 or so points pending and so they kind of rollover to the next status (IYSWIM) all the time.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,916 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    It's a US site so depends on the exchange rate, currently 1000 Mintivine points is worth £7.80 ish for an Amazon voucher,

Thanks, slightly better rate than swagbucks then, 700sb = £5, so it would approx £7.15 for 1,000 sb
  • fraserbooks
    fraserbooks Posts: 342 Forumite
    edited 18 October 2017 at 9:28PM
    Options
    I see more higher paying surveys on mintvine than swagbucks and I get less disqualification. They also funnel surveys for other people so you get the 20p peanut lab ones. You need to be selective about the ones you accept. Another useful feature is a button on the side called clicks history. If you look it will tell you which surveys you have done and give you the option to report a problem if any are still open. Sites like Tripping that give you swagbucks often give mintvine points as well.
  • LuxuryWoman
    Options
    I had another 200 point survey earlier plus a couple of 50ish point ones (one was 5 minutes for 42 points) so I had around 600 points today and I expect the same tomorrow which will mean another pending payout by end of week, plus I'm due another poll streak.
    Love this site, free Sprocket for daughter's christmas gift ahoy!
    As I have said it takes a while to get to grips with Mintvine but so worth it. If anyone reading is just starting out, don't rush anything, they do keep a quality score (mine is excellent) and you don't need to wait for email invites either, just keep checking the site, even if it says no surveys available, there might be 2 minutes later.
  • Rachel24
    Rachel24 Posts: 214 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for this btw. I currently use PA survey site but not getting any surveys just now. Think I’ll give mintvine a try!
  • aife
    aife Posts: 220 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think populus is the best of the ones I've used. Don't have as many surveys as some others but decent rates , and don't seem to get screened out too much. They send you a cheque when you reach £50 - it's not instant though , thye have set dates
    Prolific Academic is interesting , rates variable. Ipsos is OK
    YouGov is low paying , Toluna is a waste of time - kept getting told survey full after spending 10 -15 minutes on it
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,611 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 26 October 2017 at 2:49PM
    Options
    NewVistaLive, as well as issuing their own surveys, have two partners- Toluna, who email you, and SSI, that you access through the NVL website. SSI surveys are added on daily so even if there is nothing you are eligible for at the time, there are more chances tomorrow.

Since the SSI partnership, which is fairly new, it is much quicker to earn a payout. They are paid up to 6 weeks in arrears, but I've earned 1075 this month, and it's 5000 to a £50 pay out.

Nectar Canvass is another good one, you can earn Nectar points. They occasionally email invites when you reach a certain level, but in general it's always better to visit the site. You get 2 points even if you're screened out of the survey. They all add up.
  • bones85
    bones85 Posts: 108 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    On average how much do those of you who use survey sites make each month?

Been considering giving them a go to boos my income a bit
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    This month I'm on just over £90, September I made just over £130 so it's possible for a decent boost to income.
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    bones85 wrote: »
    On average how much do those of you who use survey sites make each month?

Been considering giving them a go to boos my income a bit

I don't count it.. but I know I used to make more.

The surveys on Prolific have dried up over the last few months to the point of only making about £1 per week. And even sites like PopulusLive and Panelbase don't send as many surveys as they used to. I wouldn't expect much really. I'd be lucky to make even £50 per month from surveys now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure