Options
2»

Comments

• Ant555
    Ant555 Posts: 1,569 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    edited 27 July 2018 at 12:59PM
    Options
    I have a nilfisk - bought when on sale a couple of years ago. Mostly used for car but once per year for cleaning patio flags.

Mine has an adapter that is kind of a 90 degree angle that allows me to easily clean inside the wheel arches and inside/behind the alloys brilliantly. I use the normal lance for the main body on a fairly light setting (never too close) and then switch the end to the 90 degree end/nozzle for the arches and wheels.

I dont feel my car is properly clean unless the arches are clear of mud and road dirt - maybe a throw back to the days when my cars used to rust from the inside of the wheel arch!

I think its called an 'underchassis' nozzle - whichever model of washer you go for, if its for a car then I highly recommend this 'extra'

hope this helps
  • waqasahmed
    waqasahmed Posts: 1,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ant555 wrote: »
    I have a nilfisk - bought when on sale a couple of years ago. Mostly used for car but once per year for cleaning patio flags.

Mine has an adapter that is kind of a 90 degree angle that allows me to easily clean inside the wheel arches and inside/behind the alloys brilliantly. I use the normal lance for the main body on a fairly light setting (never too close) and then switch the end to the 90 degree end/nozzle for the arches and wheels.

I dont feel my car is properly clean unless the arches are clear of mud and road dirt - maybe a throw back to the days when my cars used to rust from the inside of the wheel arch!

I think its called an 'underchassis' nozzle - whichever model of washer you go for, if its for a car then I highly recommend this 'extra'

hope this helps

Thanks, but I definitely bought one (A Nilfisk) since I last asked in October 2017
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure