🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Global Shipping Program

Options
This is a first for me, I've sold a small item; didn't realise I'd opted into GSP, but apparently I have , lol....anyway, I see the payment in my PayPal account and the address for the GSP shipping, the calculation for the postage label etc is fine, but I don't see anything in my eBay account along the lines of
"Buyer has paid, you may now post the item" in fact the eBay side of things is quite vague.
I'm happy that I have actually been paid and I have a very basic understanding of this GSP thing, so should I just go ahead and ship.

Thanks for any assistance.
No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere

Comments

• theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine sit in the "awaiting dispatch" part of my eBay.

If you are happy you have been paid then go ahead and post, make sure the reference number is clearly visible as that is what Pitney Bowes use to forward the parcel to the correct buyer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport