🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Hermes £1.91 small packets delivery offer finished?

Options
Hi All,

A few weeks ago Hermes were doing postal delivery for £1.91 but all of sudden it has stopped was this promotional offer or am I doing some wrong?

Comments

• November2
    November2 Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes, it's finished.

Some savings can still be made if you have your Ebay/Myhermes accounts linked as they are still using the old style weight only parcel rates. So a parcel weighing under 1kg will still be £2.75 instead of £3.99 despite its size, there is no small or medium size limits
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is it possible to link my Ebay / Hermes accounts now to take advantage of these savings. If so, how do I do this, thanks.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,356 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is it possible to link my Ebay / Hermes accounts now to take advantage of these savings. If so, how do I do this, thanks.

If you register an account with MyHermes you can add and link your ebay account from there.

However, the only saving is for parcels that don't meet the size requirement for small packet, otherwise all the prices are exactly the same. Also, some sellers have reported that new accounts on MyHermes appear to be using the same size requirements as standard purchases, so it seems a bit random.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport