We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Avon : need help quick
Kantankrus_Mare
Posts: 6,173 Forumite
I have just become an Avon rep ( for the 3rd time in my life) and have just filled in my first order on line. This part is all new to me as I didn't know what a computer was the last time I did it :rotfl:
Anyhow... Ive done pretty well getting £400 orders at my first attempt and have just put it all in but I need to order the paper bags in which to deliver the goods to my customer. I can't find the booklet anywhere that gives me the codes and I want to get the order off so if there are any avon reps out there can help me out Id really appreciate it
Anyhow... Ive done pretty well getting £400 orders at my first attempt and have just put it all in but I need to order the paper bags in which to deliver the goods to my customer. I can't find the booklet anywhere that gives me the codes and I want to get the order off so if there are any avon reps out there can help me out Id really appreciate it
Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
0
Comments
-
Do they have a helpline or phone number you could check on?
Good luck!Signature removed for peace of mind0 -
I've managed to work it out Sue Thanks.
I put the description in and voila it came up with the number I needed.
Clever this technology lark innit? :rotfl:
Lets see how clever it is when I receive my order :rolleyes:Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £600
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards