NEMO personal finance loan - PPI claim?

Options
Hi,

At the end of this month I will have completed a 7 year loan arrangement with NEMO personal finance. I was paying just under £400 a month. It's been a real slog.

I want to know whether (a) I took PPI out at the time I got the loan, and (b) if I could now make a claim. I have all the documentation since the loan began and have had a look through but couldn't see anything stating 'PPI'.

Can anyone offer advice how I could best go about doing this?

thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I want to know whether (a) I took PPI out at the time I got the loan, and (b) if I could now make a claim.
    Seven years ago PPI was no longer widely available anymore. By then, people were already making successful mis-selling complaints and the main lenders had ceased to offer it for loans and credit cards. Even if you managed to purchase PPI at this time, you can bet the audit trail would have been thorough and the selling procedures beyond reproach. Hard to see what complaint you might make.
    I have all the documentation since the loan began and have had a look through but couldn't see anything stating 'PPI'.
    If there is no PPI on any of the loan documentation you don't appear to have had it. You can still ask the lender to confirm this if you want to be absolutely certain.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure