Facebook management

Options
2»

Comments

• FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Can you not just spend a couple of hours one day per week and schedule them to post daily?

I was looking into kids soft play a few months ago and a quick search on Pinterest will throw up tons of great mum/kids quotes and pics as fillers for the 80% days.
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • Guest101
    Guest101 Posts: 15,764 Forumite
    Options
    FatVonD wrote: »
    Can you not just spend a couple of hours one day per week and schedule them to post daily?

I was looking into kids soft play a few months ago and a quick search on Pinterest will throw up tons of great mum/kids quotes and pics as fillers for the 80% days.

I'd be wary of using photos you don't own. It's harmless enough as a quick throw away, but not for 80% of your content.
  • phill99
    phill99 Posts: 9,093 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Guest101 wrote: »
    Seems a reasonable solution.

It certainly depends on the size of the business. If there is a lot of contact via facebook, lots of offers to put out and lots of followers then one would expect to pay good money for that.

The rule on social media is an 80:20 split, so for every 'offer' you post, you should post 4 fun things.

I don't do any 'offers' via fb. I run a property maintenance company and each price for work in a customers home is tailor made.

I use SM to promote work that we have done, what is going on in the industry and DIY tips and advice.
    Eat vegetables and fear no creditors, rather than eat duck and hide.
  • jamesperrett
    Options
    I notice that you can now schedule business posts on Facebook - previously you had to use third party software to do this. Possibly this is all you need - just queue up a few posts at the start of the week and schedule them at regular intervals.
  • phill99
    phill99 Posts: 9,093 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I notice that you can now schedule business posts on Facebook - previously you had to use third party software to do this. Possibly this is all you need - just queue up a few posts at the start of the week and schedule them at regular intervals.

You have been able to do this for at least 4 years now.
    Eat vegetables and fear no creditors, rather than eat duck and hide.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure