Wiltshire?

Options
2»

Comments

• Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,270 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Not available in our area, they send me to Wiltshire:)

I will have a look at Asda ready Meals (they have a delivery from them already & M&S
    I live 125 miles from them, so delivery has to be the only option

Is there an Icleand nearby? They deliver, free if over £35 on line. Free if selected in store over £20, but this varies from time to time And obviously loads of choice

Plus Iceland have Bonus card, for which you get £1 for every £20 you load on it
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,474 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    chesky wrote: »
    Agree 100% about the COOK shops but I don't think they're nationwide. The meals are light years ahead of anything similar and there's a huge range.
    I've just had a look and they are somewhat different; not looking like Meals on Wheels, which my late father had (I thought they looked awful, but he said they tasted ok, though he was not fussy having lived through a war.)

However, there are few meals to appeal tome, as I don't like pasta,spicy food or additions such as mustard and peppers.

At the moment though they are very reasonable with a welcome £5 off then three meals for two people for £18.
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,474 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Some of Aldi's ready meals ( cooled or frozen) are good; roast dinner, cottage pie etc and cheap.

I've never tasted Wiltshire meals, but can say that they are a generous company.

Some years ago, I approached them for a donation for a health related charity's annual raffle and they donated 4 x£25 vouchers . I notice that they are still making the annual donation.
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,064 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    chesky wrote: »
    Agree 100% about the COOK shops but I don't think they're nationwide. The meals are light years ahead of anything similar and there's a huge range.
    No, there aren't many shops but I get the impression that you can order anywhere. From their FAQs:
    Local Delivery:

Yes, you do need to be in to receive your delivery because the food will not arrive in insulated packaging.
    National Home Delivery:

You don't need to be in because the food arrives in insulated packaging that resembles a mini freezer. You do need however to fill out the 'delivery instructions' box at the checkout so that the delivery driver knows where is a safe place to put it, or which neighbour to leave it with.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport