MBI and Northern Powerhouse Developments

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• npd_investor
    Options
    Kesie wrote: »
    NPD_Investor: I would appreciate it if you could post a link to the facebook group that you alluded to.
    And thanks for the updates: I am a fellow investor who was unable to attend the Duff and Phelps meeting in London.

The closed facebook group is: Northern Powerhouse Developments - Investors. If you send a request to join and provide your investment details one of the administrators will accept your request.
  • Kesie
    Options
    Thanks for your assistance npd_investor: much appreciated.
  • daniela1961
    Options
    I think I'm in the same boat. What are you doing regarding this ?
  • npd_investor
    Options
    AnotherJoe wrote: »
    Of course they can.
    Let me give you a couple of almost direct examples.
    • You own the leasehold on your newbuild house. The builder retains the freehold and before you get a chance to buy it from them, flogs it to EvilCorp who then ramp up the price they will sell it to you for.
    • You own a leasehold on a flat along with 11 others in the block. The freehold on the block is owned by Mr X and Sold to GreedyCorp who ramp up the ground rent.
    Freeholder does not need permission from the leaseholder(s) to sell and can indeed sell despite what the leaseholder might want.

Ofcourse they cannot
    as per judge verdict on 04/12. Administrators (Duff & Phelps) now have to liaise with leaseholders and come to an agreement. Judge swept the floor with D&P barrister who thought they could overturn legal title just like that.
  • happy_camper
    Options
    Hi, has anyone invested in these NPD or other schemes through Real Estate Broker Joel Greene from Condo Hotel Center in Florida, USA?  If so, please direct message me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure