UK Dropshippers

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Small Biz & Charities' MoneySaving
10 replies 2.6K views
flub_2flub_2 Forumite
18 Posts
Hi Guys,
I am looking to source dropshippers within the UK. If anybody knows of any I would be most grateful!!

Look forward to hearing.

FLUB
Regards

Mark

Replies

• FenellaFenella Forumite
    664 Posts
    What on earth???? ??? ???
    Born to shop;)
  • XYZedXYZed Forumite
    66 Posts
    there is an old thread here somewhere about dropshipping... its when you sell items for wholesalers, without actually keeping any stock. Your buyer pays you, say £20 and you send your supplier £15, and your supplier delivers to your customer, as if you had. apparently good for ebay.... But I have never tried it.

Oddly enough, I saw a auction for someone selling a list of dropshippers on ebay today, but didn't take too much notice.

HTH :-/

Zed
    All of this might just be an elaborate simulation running inside a little device, sitting on someone's table.
  • Hi Flub,

I am a gold member of http://www.uk-wholesaler.co.uk and they have over 100 UK dropshippers listed within their directory.

Their service is pretty good :) and they keep on adding new resources on a regular basis. I am already trading on ebay and the contacts wthin their directory have helped me a great deal.

They also have listed many uk wholesalers and many other features.

Hope this helps.
    Regards.
    Mathew.
    Waddle you do eh?
  • Thanks Mathew. I need to earn some money before saving any. ;D

Flub
    Regards

Mark
  • WongaWonga Forumite
    166 Posts
    Hi Flub,

I am a gold member of http://www.uk-wholesaler.co.uk and they have over 100 UK dropshippers listed within their directory.

Their service is pretty good  :) and they keep on adding new resources on a regular basis. I am already trading on ebay and the contacts wthin their directory have helped me a great deal.

They also have listed many uk wholesalers and many other features.

Hope this helps.
    Regards.
    Mathew.

Are these directories really any good? I know a few people who have bought simillar services and the information has been next to useless. mostly broken links, out of date information or just wont sell to the general public.
  • Hi Wonga,

I am not sure about other services but I can certainly vouch for http://www.uk-wholesaler.co.uk

I won't say that you would find everything on a platter but with some effort there are resources listed in their directories which can be extremely handy.

Above all one thing they are good at is regularly updating their site and everytime they make an update I feel better about my investment even if the update is not related to the products I deal in.

Their lifetime package is still available but it says somewhere on the site that it will not be available for long. In the end its your money and you will have to make the decision but if you are serious about making any money online I would definitely say give them a try.

Best Of luck.
    Mathew.
    Waddle you do eh?
  • walsgravemattwalsgravematt Forumite
    301 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi Flub

did you get anywhere with the drop shipping - i'm interested in how i went, and if the companies were genuine with good deals etc.

Looking to help a local charity here,

thanks

WM
    Smile - life's good !
  • I have used some uk dropshippers to sell on ebay and found mixed results . I bought one of these so called lists with hundreds of dropshippers which turned out to be no more than wholesalers . Dropshipping in the uk is still in its infancy and most of them are still in the fax age . Do you know how time consuming this is . What I wanted was uk dropshippers with real time ordering online so I could see the product was in stock and copy the photographs into my listings . You do not have to pay for membership either as I found a site giving this information away for free . http://www.ukdropshipper.com.
    something missing
  • Who ever recommended that certain uk wholsale site must be paid by them! What a complete and utter waste of money joining! read all the hype about no dead links & updates etc.. what did I get after I parted with £24.99? a load of dead links to dropshippers! and the ones that werent dead wanted joining fees! and others that didn't were far too expensive! theres no way anyone could make anything with those prices.theres no way you could ever compete on ebay etc.. with prices provided to you & if you were very lucky to make a sale by the time you paid ebay & paypal rip off fees you would be well out of pocket! Don't waste your money on that rip off site! china can post all those items on there for far less! you have no chance of making money from that site!
  • As it was originally posted over 6 years ago I'm not surprised alot of links were dead....
    Savvy_Sue wrote: »
    I will pay jexygirl the compliment of saying that she invariably writes a lot of sense!
    and she finally worked out after 4 months, how to make that quote her sig! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Top savings accounts

Up to 1.7% fixed or 0.6% easy access

MSE Guides

24 craft beers for £26 delivered

Flavourly newbies only (norm £70ish)

MSE Deals