Boots Weekly Star Gift Thread

Comments

• Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Today's the last day I think, as tomorrow is a new star gift.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Jobbydooze wrote: »
    Hi all

Does anyone know when the Joules offer runs out? Looks like its been out a week or so and I wont be able to get it until tomorrow
    Thanks

Ends tonight online and in store
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • Thanks I was able to get one today
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Todays:
    http://www.boots.com/christmas-shop/christmas-weekly-offers/yankee-christmas-yankee-candle-gift-set-10237012

Carefully curated by the scent experts at Yankee Candle, this limited edition Yankee Candle Gift is a bespoke combination of your favourite fragrances. Whether you want to spoil that special someone or surprise your best friend, this gift set is a perfect celebration of festive luxury.

This gift set contains:
    X1 Sparkling Cinnamon Medium Jar Candle
    X1 Clean Cotton Small Jar Candle
    X3 All is Bright Votive Candles
    X2 Berry Trifle Votive Candles
    X2 Snowflake Cookie Votive Candles
    X2 Ruby Bucket Votive Holders
    X12 Winter Glow Scented Tea Light Candles
    Read more at http://www.boots.com/yankee-christmas-yankee-candle-gift-set-10237012#d2b8400KggFQiwyJ.99

£30.00
    Save £30.00
    Was £60.00
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Hello, does anybody know/think that the Sanctuary best of everything (£45) will be one of the star gifts?

Thank you
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Has anyone managed to use their 10% off advantage card voucher on a star gift at all?
    I can't tell if it's excluded.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Has anyone managed to use their 10% off advantage card voucher on a star gift at all?
    I can't tell if it's excluded.

They worked last year, as long as the star gift is normally part of the 3 for 2
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I went into my local Boots on Saturday after pouring over Advantage Card vouchers I'd received in post trying to work out the best ones to use and gain the most points and I think I still got it wrong!
    I bought 2 Yankee Candle weekly Star Gift see reduced from £60 to £30, 2 Dove shower cremes £1 each and 100ml CK perfume for my mum. I spent £125 after using a pink voucher for £7 off perfume over £50 and used a blue voucher for £7.50 in points on a £65 spend ( perfume came £2 under so added the 2 Dove to take it to £65). I then put the 2 YC gift sets in as a separate purchase and used my double up points blue voucher. On 2 vouchers I received 750 and 480 points =1230pts,but I thought the actual spend on the £7.50 would be added as points and think now I should have put it all through on the blue double points voucher as I'd have received 2000 instead.
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Any clue what this weeks Star gift is? :)
  • Hi
    Does anyone know when the Yankee candle offer finishes please?
    I lost my boots card and I'm just waiting for my new one to come through so I can use my vouchers with it.
    Thank you
    Decluttering challenge 2023🏅⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
    Decluttering challenge 2024 🏅⭐️
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills