MSE Poll: What puts you off from reclaiming mis-sold PPI?
Poll started 29 August 2017
What puts you off from reclaiming mis-sold PPI?
It was announced this week that the majority of people likely owed compensation for PPI haven’t claimed it yet. There are only two years left for people to claim, and given many could be owed thousands plus a new ruling means just having had PPI makes it likely you were mis-sold, we want to know what is putting people off.
Please select the single biggest reason which applies to you.
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards