IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Help! UKPC sent me notice to keeper

Options

Comments

• Shanishani
    Options
    Appeal submission confirmation recejved by email on 12th August. What if i say i never received any letter from u. As this was just a normal letter and not delivery??
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,752 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Shanishani wrote: »
    Hi guys. So i have received a letter today from ukpc they dated it 15th Septemberr (i think they wrote letter perhaps yesterday or monday). So what is my course of action now.

They r saying....in order for us to make a decision on ur appeal provide the name and address of the driver eithin 14 days.
    And they said u can pay the parking charge at a reduce rate of £60 now instead of £100.
    Do not tell them who the driver was.

Ignore that letter and wait patiently for your POPLA code.
  • nosferatu1001
    Options
    Also, "you" and "your". No txt spk its horrible.
  • Shanishani
    Options
    So they have not written me anything since their letter i received on 20th sep...which was dated as 15th september. Should i still wait?? Or do i just now ignore any if their letters because they gave me 14 days on that letter which is like a month now.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    WAIT for the rejection and popla code (or the cancellation)

the ball is in their court, the more they fail , the better for you
  • trikenutter
    Options
    hi all sorry for posting on this thread, i have read the newbies thread, so please dont bash me for posting my question here :-)
    8th of september received windscreen pcn from uk car park management, ipc member NOT bpm (despite what it said on the ticket).
    followed advice from forum and waited for notice to keeper to arrive, my question is the advice says to post the template reply to them but im not sure where to post it to, do i post it to appeals & enquiries or to payments & collections or to customer services?
    also newbies thread says that in the case of windscreen pcn then POFA paragraph 8 applies but the NTK/ formal demand letter has quoted keeper liability under paragraph 9(2)(f) of POFA, please could anyone clarify more me.
    thank you
    trikenutter
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Neither bashed nor any help when hijacking someone else's thread.

You need to start your own thread
  • trikenutter
    Options
    sorry didnt realise
  • Shanishani
    Options
    Thanks. Will update as soon as i hear from them.
  • Shanishani
    Options
    Should i still be worried?? I still havent received anything from them. How long do i have to wait by law? I mean surely they cannot write to me as and when they please?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure