MA Social Work - Funding

Hello all,

I recently left a career in teaching to forge one in social care. I've applied for an MA in Social Work both full and part-time and I was just wondering what the best route is, money-wise. Would it be possible to get financial aid on either course? Are course and living expenses covered (potentially)?

I already have an MA in English Literature and as I say, I was a teacher. I'll be living at home as my partner and I have a mortgage which they wouldn't be able to afford on his own - I'm not sure if this makes a difference.

Cheers in advance for any ideas 👍🏻


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

British Gas prepay meter users... pay less for gas from 1 April

MSE News

The 'odd Easter flavours' thread 2023

What bizarre food stuffs have you spied?

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools