Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• LittleVoice
    LittleVoice Posts: 8,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A job I usually enjoy is turning into a nightmare for me. I was requested to post a cube and use an APL.  However they sent the incorrect material and what was  received was a stamped DVD box.  I emailed them and they advised they will send the correct packaging to me. Nothing received. I keep getting system messages because the item still has not been posted. Again I send another online message only to receive another systems message chasing up this item.

Just received my post today and the sender of an item did not affix the sticker with the R no. Obviously this item cannot be data entered so another online message to TNS for them to deal.  
    Just tried to ring but the person the other end cannot hear me. Tried two different mobiles and the landline phone. 

Many thanks to everyone for their input. Just received another system message this am chasing up this item. I'm just going to post the incorrect item today just to get rid of it. However I am sorry for the receiver of the item because the printed information will have no bearing on the actual item.  

Maybe they'll then issue a "query" to seek your confirmation of what was received.
    Maybe they won't.
  • HomingPigeon
    HomingPigeon Posts: 394 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm taking part in the Correctly Delivered survey and my last day is this coming Saturday. However I am going away first thing Saturday morning and not returning until Monday of next week, therefore I won't be able to enter Saturday's post until I get home on Monday. Would this be acceptable, or do I need to inform TNS of my problem?

TIA for any replies.
  • LittleVoice
    edited 16 July 2020 at 7:42PM
    Options
    I'm taking part in the Correctly Delivered survey and my last day is this coming Saturday. However I am going away first thing Saturday morning and not returning until Monday of next week, therefore I won't be able to enter Saturday's post until I get home on Monday. Would this be acceptable, or do I need to inform TNS of my problem?

TIA for any replies.

Don't worry.  TNS staff don't work over the weekend.  Recording Saturday's items on the Monday will be fine.
  • HomingPigeon
    HomingPigeon Posts: 394 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great, many thanks.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options

TIA for any replies.
    That is absolutly fine.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • HomingPigeon
    Options
    Many thanks.
  • tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 187 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ...........Just received my post today and the sender of an item did not affix the sticker with the R no. Obviously this item cannot be data entered so another online message to TNS for them to deal........... 

Same thing happened to me yesterday (and to add insult to injury they put the wrong postcode on the package). I've messaged TNS quoting the RFID code and attaching a picture of the address. From your comments I won't be holding my breath for TNS to resolve it.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat said:
    I don't know if I can manage the hectic pace of the survey at the moment.  2 letters posted this week then 1 for Friday 17th and 1 for Friday 24th !
    Nothing for w/c 27th and one item  for Thurs 6th :o

• girlchops
    girlchops Posts: 331 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 17 July 2020 at 3:08AM
    Options
    gt94sss2 said:
    I've just looked at the "Your Contribution" page and TNS have updated the postal performance figures since I last looked.
    Obviously, I knew there were Covid delays but even then I'm surprised at the figures they are reporting for 1st class mail in my area and nationally. :#
    Regarding mail being below target isn't this to be expected at the moment? especially when some locations were only getting 1 delivery a week if they're lucky or irregular deliveries at most. I was live on Survey before we went into lockdown but was rested around the end of April-Mid May but had no way to record the lack of mail because we just stopped getting it!. Even now when we're coming out of lockdown we're still only getting a delivery every 7-10 days if we're lucky in my area  :open_mouth: but at least i'm on Correctly delivered atm so this will be recorded and hopefully noted. In my area It's currently stated that 1st class is 59% and 2nd class is 96% delivered on time. Th elower figure i believe but the 96% is nonsense if post is only being delivered every 7-10 days! 
    FYI i live on the outskirts/suburb of our capital city so not in the back of beyond where this could almost be expected. 
  • LittleVoice
    Options
    For anyone doing the Correctly Delivered survey, I see that there has been a change in the instructions -
    do not record any items delivered to you via the following Royal Mail services:  Special Delivery, Royal Mail 24/48. Tracked 24/48 
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure