Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 347

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.6K replies 454.7K views

Replies

• gt94sss2gt94sss2 Forumite
    4.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Royal Mail has been fined £1.5m by the communications regulator Ofcom for delivering letters late.
    Ofcom requires the postal service to deliver 93% of first-class post within one working day of collecting it but Royal Mail undershot the target, with only 91.5% of post arriving on time during the 2018-19 financial year.

• moleratmolerat Forumite
    23.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molerat said:
    WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SEAL CUBES UP PROPERLY !!
    My vent for the day. Received one today with just a single loop of sellotape all the way round.  Postie asked me to check if there was anything in it as it was hanging open and she had put an elastic band round it, the ring of tape had stopped the inner flaps from coming completely open.  Obviously can't report the idiot as I will be the one who gets the chop rather than the dimwit who is too stupid to do things correctly.
    And another one today.  Little bit of tape just holding the flaps down, was completely open.

• Baileys_BabeBaileys_Babe Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    gt94sss2 said:
    So, I get a rare misdelivered item today - for one of my neighbouring streets not me.. -  but of course I am not on the misdelivered survey atm
    I never get misdelivered when I'm on the correctly delivered survey, thankfully only occasionally when I'm not.
  • allison445allison445 Forumite
    501 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Was on the panel for a good few years until I moved address and was removed at the time they gave me a link to resign up as it was a new post code area I was moving too.
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so were they ever invited back onto the panel and how long was it before they were.
    Thanks 
  • lovesilver71lovesilver71 Forumite
    5 posts
    First Post
    Good news, got my presentation stamps in the end and I won £20 on the welcome back draw! I’m so chuffed.  Nice little win isn’t it!
  • bristolleedsfanbristolleedsfan Forumite
    8.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was on the panel for a good few years until I moved address and was removed at the time they gave me a link to resign up as it was a new post code area I was moving too.
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so were they ever invited back onto the panel and how long was it before they were.
    Thanks 

10 Month wait for me :(
  • Money_Grabber13579Money_Grabber13579 Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks 
    7 year wait for me... But then, I did move to a new build and it took a long time for the site to go on any official records.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • tomvoxtomvox Forumite
    152 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    Thanks 
    When I moved out of London it was almost a year before I got back on.
  • edited 15 July at 2:11PM
    CRISPIANNE3CRISPIANNE3 Forumite
    656 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭
    edited 15 July at 2:11PM
    A job I usually enjoy is turning into a nightmare for me. I was requested to post a cube and use an APL.  However they sent the incorrect material and what was  received was a stamped DVD box.  I emailed them and they advised they will send the correct packaging to me. Nothing received. I keep getting system messages because the item still has not been posted. Again I send another online message only to receive another systems message chasing up this item.

Just received my post today and the sender of an item did not affix the sticker with the R no. Obviously this item cannot be data entered so another online message to TNS for them to deal.  
    Just tried to ring but the person the other end cannot hear me. Tried two different mobiles and the landline phone.