🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Fake Joop or not?

Options
Hi all, I have just brought a bottle of Joop for men off of Ebay. It was brand new and sealed, the seller had good feedback and only seems to sell Joop, he has it on there in lots of 20 but available to buy in ones (if that makes sense) I was pleased with it, ideal prezzie or so I thought until my daughters boyfriend saw it and said it was fake :o. He has sold quite a lot of Joop and no one else has mentioned it being fake in the feedback, does anyone know how to tell for sure if it is?

Comments

• kaaloo
    kaaloo Posts: 346 Forumite
    Options
    Ive said it before here and I will say it again, EBAY is littered with fakes and people keep on buying off these people and giving them good feedback and a license to rip off more innocent people!

Your daughters boyfriend is probably right - especially if he has experience of the real thing.

K ;D
    Bismillah
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills