PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

No "T" words mentioned at all - the continuation thread

Options

Comments

• Hard_Up_Hester
    Hard_Up_Hester Posts: 4,656 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yay, Fuddle great news.
    Chin up, Titus out.
  • Floss
    Floss Posts: 8,282 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Fab news Fuddle xx
    2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 2022 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
    2023 Decluttering Awards: 🥇 🏅🏅🥇
    2024 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
  • LaineyT
    LaineyT Posts: 4,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Woo-hoo Fuddle, so lovely to read that x
  • silvasava
    silvasava Posts: 4,433 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh Fuddle - wonderful for you and your family after all the trials and tribulations you have dealt with. Be very proud of yourself - you certainly deserve it. xxxxx
    Small victories - sometimes they are all you can hope for but sometimes they are all you need - be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle
  • fuddle
    fuddle Posts: 6,823 Forumite
    edited 29 July 2017 at 9:53PM
    Options
    My oh my DH and I hurt!

We've been digging a trench on the plot to sink the wire fence into for the chickens. Thank goodness there was a pick axe on the plots we could use. It's in. First fix with more below ground wiring to go. No chicken shall exit and no fox shall enter!

But we're sore. Tomorrow it's the first raised bed to be assembled with old scaffolding boards.i can get my turnips and spring cabbage and spring greens in from then on.

DH watching a war film and I'm continuing to hand stitch patchwork for a cushion cover. A nice Saturday night. I hope everyone is ok x
  • scottishminnie
    scottishminnie Posts: 3,085 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh Fuddle - it's all happening at last:D I bet you will be even stiffer today but it's so rewarding

I'll be back later to post properly. Every single one of my 20+ windows have been targeted by the starlings this morning so I'm doing my Annie Oakley impersonation. Depending on my success rate I may feel slightly calmer later:p
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning playmates, FUDS I love that you are so enthusiastic and working on your allotment after all the waiting, fab, fab, fab!!!

ZIPPY I hope by now you've started to heal and that your bumps and bruises from your plummet down the stairs are fading and not hurting so much.....be kind to yourself, because you're worth it!!! Hope you're feeling much better petal xxx.
  • scottishminnie
    scottishminnie Posts: 3,085 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    So much for being back later:o

Working from home today and having a cup of tea as I've been on phone calls since just after 8 this morning.

Nothing much to report here, the resident hare family seem to have adopted a very little one who has suddenly appeared (either that or they've been hiding it) and has been hurtling back and forth all morning. One of the farm cats was over earlier for a stroll and he wasn't even remotely interested in junior hare. I suspect he thought the speed wasn't worth the effort of trying to catch it.

We harvested some early potatoes last night so will have them tonight along with a small steak pie I made late last night so everything is in hand. Better get my nose back to the grindstone though.
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • Cheapskate
    Cheapskate Posts: 1,757 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Fuddle, I've missed so much over the last year or so, but so VERY happy to hear that you're finally sorted!! :j:j You sound so calm and happy (aches aside!), long may it continue. :). I think you've come so far since you joined this little family - I remember some of your earlier posts when life was so hard for you all, and your wider family problems - very proud to know you!! :beer::beer:

A xo
    Jan 2021 GC £11.70/£300
    2021 mission declutter& clean 53/2021
    Jan NSD 7/31
  • shanks77
    shanks77 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Well done Fuddle you deserve it with all the hard work you have put in xx
    Zippyhope you are well on the way to recovery xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors