PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 10. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Options

Comments

• zafiro1984
    zafiro1984 Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    An unexpected friend here for lunch which put paid to all good intentions yesterday. Hopefully today will be better.

Raining so I'll stay indoors this morning and do some admin before it gets too far behind. I need to collect the eggs from my hens this afternoon and if it's dry I'll spend half an hour on the veg plot.

I'm going to order a cheap step meter again, the last one didn't work after it fell in a puddle.:D

L:- a couple of boiled eggs, lettuce, toms, peppers and any other salad type of veg I can find in the fridge, plus fruit
    D:- the cooked turkey from yesterday with veg, sugarfree jelly, yogurt and blueberries
    Maybe a couple of cup-a-soup if I'm hungry or cold.
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Evening All
    I've had an up and down week food wise, good intentions, but not always stuck to them.
    Managed to scrape by with a small loss -1lb
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Carmen … 3.74/6.6 :):):);):A
    CathA … +1.5/2 :(:p
    Coxy11 … 4/6 :):):):)
    CRANKY40 … 11.5/0.5 :D:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T;)
    Dandy-candy … +0.5/4 :p
    Dolly84 … +3/14:(:(:(
    Dumpling … 6/20 :):):):):):)
    Florence J … 12.5/14 :):):):):):):):):):):):);)
    Frith … 12/21 :):):):):):):):):):):):)
    FurryBeastOz … 6/18 :):):):):):)
    Gresleyrover … 3.2/7 :):):)
    Jules81 … 0/12
    Katiepants … 14/20 :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Knit Witch … 11/4 :):):):D:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
    Lynnejk … 2/8 :):)
    Maisie M … 3.25/14 :):):):A
    Mally Girl … 2/4 :):)
    Meekie … 0/22
    Moneyx3 … 3/12 :):):)
    Monnagran … 3/7 :):):)
    Sa1sysoo … 2/12 :):)
    SIRENS … 9/9 :):):):):):):):):D
    Sue14 … 4/10 :):):):)
    Tessie bear … 0/8
    Thriftmonster … 0/10
    TiredTrophy … 5.6/17.6 :):):):):);)
    X Duvessa X … 6/11 :):):):):):)
    Zafiro1984 … 0/5

8 st 6.79 lb :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j :):):):):):);):A
    Must use my stash up!
  • Knit_Witch
    Knit_Witch Posts: 4,436 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have lost the medication gain AND another bit more - on the downward path again here :j:j:j:j
    Must use my stash up!
  • katiepants
    katiepants Posts: 184 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've not posted for ages because I keep gaining and losing the same 3lbs. I have 10lbs left until my goal which shouldn't really take very long but I just need to get my bum into gear!!
    Sealed pot challenge 11: number 594
  • TiredTrophy
    TiredTrophy Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    STS.....it is not what I wanted but okay in the circumstances.
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Knit_Witch wrote: »
    I have lost the medication gain AND another bit more - on the downward path again here :j:j:j:j

Well done KW that's brilliant :T
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,887 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :( please can you record a +1 for me this week Knitwitch. I've been snacking on all the wrong things. Could put it down to TOTM, but ultimately it's me putting the wrong things in my gob!
    Must try harder next week.
    Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • CathA
    CathA Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    At last- an actual loss! 1lb off for me this week please Knitwitch. I would like to say it's due to virtuous behaviour (and no chocolate) but it's not. I did manage all fruit Thursday more or less properly, apart from a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes. I didn't go to work early so I didn't have any fried bread (good girl) I even turned down the offer of fish and chips in the evening (even gooder girl!)
    However, the stress levels this week have been the real reason behind any weight loss, methinks. We're halfway through a house completion for one of the kids, so I'm running about helping with that; in-laws have had a problem with officialdom, snotty letter written for that for them (and results coming in very quickly!), other issues with my family that have been on-going for years and I'm close to saying 's*d it, don't ask me to do anything ever again' and it's snowing!! (Ok, the last one is no excuse cos I love the snow but still?) Oh and I forgot, my major !!!!-up with a cash dispenser, tho that's ok now, though I spent a few days worrying about that.
    Anyway, 1lb off, not to be sniffed at, let's see how the week ahead goes.

Happy Saturday everyone x
  • gresleyrover
    Options
    Its an STS for me this week. I'm feeling stressed this morning as its DGD3's christening this afternoon and its snowing again!!
    The foecast is for snow on and off today. Fingers crossed that they're wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure