Fitness tracker for under £70 that works!

I am getting fed up of buying fitness trackers from Amazon, which have good reviews and they don't work and returning them with 48 hours.

These are the reasons:
. Can't find fitness tracker on bluetooth
. Once binded, the time and date wasn't updated - no where on app or from Googling, told me how to change it
. With current one, it hasn't recorded any data from the previous days and now won't charge.

My phone is and iPhone6s.

I don't do any sport, but I walk loads at work. I would like these features on it:
. Able to use it as a watch - no to Fitbit Flex.
. Easy to charge. I find the ones with the curved usb ports don't charge - even I have tried 4 different usb plugs and the ones on my laptop
, Sleep mode that is easy to get in/out of. So either does it automatically or with pressing the screen for a few seconds. Can't be doing with ones you have to set the times on the app - which isn't good for me as I go to bed and wake up different times.

Any help will be useful. TIA

Comments

• What exactly do you need out of this app and why?

Adding your fitness goals might also help us provide answers.
  • MallyGirl
    MallyGirl Posts: 6,611 Senior Ambassador
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I really liked my Garmin vivofit. Battery lasted more than a year. It would meet all your criteria. I now use a running watch instead so I gave it to my daughter - as far as I know it is still going
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Loans
    & Credit Cards boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • NineDeuce
    NineDeuce Posts: 997 Forumite
    I recently bought a decent Garmin second hand on eBay for under £50. There are often watches on there in good nick for a good price.
  • I bought a tomtom spark which I'm very pleased with - can use it for running, cycling, swimming & walking
  • Misfit Shine?

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • Sony Smartwatch 3 is supposed to be good! One of the only phones that can play music and track at the same time.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I have a Xiaomi mi band 2

It counts your steps, heart rate, distance tracking, monitors sleeping patterns (view this on the app on your phone), can set alarms too, vibrates for a message and phone calls.

Oh its Bluetooth 4.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport