Ex Wife trying yet again to bleed him dry. URGENT

Options
12346»

Comments

• Clive_Woody
    Clive_Woody Posts: 5,855 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    If I were the partner of the OP I would start posting some fun pictures on Facebook to stir things up.....

• Holding a lottery ticket and a bottle of champagne
    • Posing next to a nice shiny new car at your local premium car dealership
    • Posing next to a nice big house with a SOLD sign out front.
    • Photo-shopped into holiday photos of exotic locations

...but then I am a bit of trouble maker :money:
    "We act as though comfort and luxury are the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about” – Albert Einstein
  • linclass
    linclass Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    TBagpuss wrote: »
    it does sound as though OP's partner either made some very bad decisions, or get very bad advice, or didn't get proper advice at all, or that there is more to this than we know.
    Hello TBagpuss, first I'd like to thank you for your very helpful advise in this matter, much appreciated. My partner only had his kids welfare at heart when that divorce was going through; he knows he should have thought it through more thoroughly, after all - it's likely the youngest would even leave home of her own accord by the time she's 18!

I do have another question you might know the answer to; IF the Ex decides to go to her Solicitor and my partner receives a letter asking for the details of the paltry pension pot, is he obliged to offer proof? If so, it would be in the form of the letter from the company that informed him of the pension. Would he HAVE to comply? I suspect though, that any Solicitor worth their Salt would gently tell the Ex not to be daft, chasing that amount of money. ON the other hand, as spiteful as it is, I would love her to have to pay for the advice. This is the person that hasn't taken her child for teeth braces (very needed) to be fitted because of the cost.....
  • linclass
    linclass Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If I were the partner of the OP I would start posting some fun pictures on Facebook to stir things up.....

• Holding a lottery ticket and a bottle of champagne
    • Posing next to a nice shiny new car at your local premium car dealership
    • Posing next to a nice big house with a SOLD sign out front.
    • Photo-shopped into holiday photos of exotic locations

...but then I am a bit of trouble maker :money:
    Wicked sense of humour there Clive... I LIKE IT!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure