Virgin Red Keys to Kasbah codes

Options

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,994 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    noname123 wrote: »
    I've opened all the vaults- thought at the beginning of the month that there was no chance I'd make it!

:T:T:T:T

Me too!

It's been a good month on Virgin Red!

Final mission is on Twitter, a bit easier than tracking down the morse code that was yesterday's mission.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • tamarabclat
    Options
    What was the one on Virgin Credit cards? I didn't get that one ��

Need 75 points to get to 10,000 and my OCD demands that I succeed ��
    something missing
  • silvercar
    Options

It was actually released on Friday so you may already have it. The mission was released for it yesterday.

You had to find morse codes on the virgin credit card site. Translate the morse to numbers and enter the numbers.

Naughty @iamgifsociety also tweeted it as a calculator reading; virgin red called him an unofficial group that was releasing codes! :rotfl:
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • silvercar
    Options

Try looking at virgin red facebook page, they have a new pitch this morning of pottery. Zoom in on the red pot on the right hand side.

For anyone trying the new quiz today, I would look at twitter first, there is some argument as to the correct answers and the quiz was adjusted this morning.
  • Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    I informed them Dr No is the correct answer according to IMDB this morning.
  • tamarabclat
    tamarabclat Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    I got all confused about the quiz having read the controversy and rushing to do it in work time (I know!!!) and I messed up, waaaa!

I have the calculator numbers one.

Am busy looking through twitter, FB and #keystokasbah - so far no joy. So frustrating.
    something missing
  • T_J_Smith
    T_J_Smith Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    As anybody got any more codes to spare I still need 300 I've got the caluator one
  • silvercar
    Options
    T_J_Smith wrote: »
    As anybody got any more codes to spare I still need 300 I've got the caluator one

virgin red put another one on Twitter this evening.
  • ebateb
    ebateb Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm sad that it is all over. It has been great reading all of your comments etc. GOOD LUCK everyone and if one of you does win the big prize then let us know on here please.
  • Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    9950 anybody got 50 so I can lay the golden egg. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business