Virgin Red Keys to Kasbah codes

Options

Comments

• mi5tery
    mi5tery Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has everyone got the one on Virgin Money Twitter?
    Actually I hadn't, thank you.

Virgin Money Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirginMoney/status/887273382131191808
    DFA6b7FXoAEQIhi.jpg
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 July 2017 at 3:29PM
    Options
    mi5tery wrote: »
    That's a great tip. I imagine it's because I'm using a Samsung phone and not a virgin (no pun intended) Android one, but the settings widget doesn't appear as an available widget for me.

This doesn't work on an S7 with Android 7. In fact it probably won't work on anything above an S4 or anything running Android 4.3 +. Everything I've read says to download an app like the one referred to in this link -
    https://www.geekdashboard.com/open-notification-history-to-see-old-notifications/

Apologies all for the hijack, but many on here will be Android users and there may be more push codes to come :)
  • ebateb
    ebateb Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    350 points left to get.

Thanks for the hints on the Balloon and experience day twitter.

Also big thanks to NoName123 for pointing out you get 250 points for simply signing up to Virgon Atlantic as I've not yet managed to be a customer.

Hi, did you get the points for this? I signed up yesterday on my pc but haven't had the points.
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    @ Ebateb did you then go into the app and link to your membership? You'll need to do that to verify to get the points. You can do that in the app if you click on the logo at the top right
  • ebateb
    Options
    kteirvine wrote: »
    @ Ebateb did you then go into the app and link to your membership? You'll need to do that to verify to get the points. You can do that in the app if you click on the logo at the top right

Thanks, yes I had done that and it did give me the points> I've just scrolled back through my activity to see it. I was expecting it to flash up and when it didn't I thought I hadn't got it - doh!
  • rubes23
    rubes23 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    ebateb, where are you finding the balloon clue...that one's proving particularly evasive!!
  • Loveejsn
    Loveejsn Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    I need today's code the one posted on Facebook in the pictures was from yesterday
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,291 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    pumablood wrote: »
    4.4 We may disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition including using bots to input Codes, or posting any Codes relating to this Competition for financial gain either online or otherwise making them available to other Entrants.

All well and good, but completely and utterly unenforceable unless posters choose to publish their names, addresses and account details - which is a tad unlikely I think.

Once again, thanks to all the helpful posters. :)
  • T_J_Smith
    T_J_Smith Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    QPGQ9 100 points
  • ebateb
    Options
    rubes23 wrote: »
    ebateb, where are you finding the balloon clue...that one's proving particularly evasive!!

I found the balloon one on #keytothekasbah twitter feed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport