The July NSD Thread!

Options

Comments

• mumofthetwins
    mumofthetwins Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    Options
    Another NSD for me on Friday and today so another 2 to add to my total ... I don't think I'm going to hit my goal this month but I did start half way through the month so fingers crossed for auguest ... it's school holidays but I can't get any time off work so hopefully should be ok ��
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • mumofthetwins
    mumofthetwins Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    Options
    well I am officially hoping that the last day of the month WILL NOT BE A NSD .. im in desprerate need of a new car and have managed to save a bit .. so off to check one out tonight .. I can officially say hoping for a non NSD but will let you know lol
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,701 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Finishing on 24.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Captain_Bluebear
    Options
    Ok....so I know we don't use the F word here, but this month....I did not succeed!

Sorry guys and Marmite I have a grand total of 6 out of 12. *hangs head in shame* must try better next time.

That is all

Bear x x
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,718 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I made the final day yesterday to bring me to a total of 5.. that was tough!
    2024 decluttering: 9,730 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅🏅⭐️
    May mini kitchen declutter challenge: 36/25
    May/June mini clothes declutter challenge: 144/200
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi Marmite,

Please can you sign me up for the August one? I'm aiming to do 10 this month any more than that will be a bonus.

Thanks

Pmo2
    x
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,701 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Not sure Marmite will be around to start the August one.
    Maybe someone else would like to start it?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • lotti379
    lotti379 Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Not sure Marmite will be around to start the August one.
    Maybe someone else would like to start it?

I can run it, if no-one else is desperate to?
    “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”

NSD Challenge: August 2017 2/15
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Another NSD for me on Friday and today so another 2 to add to my total ... I don't think I'm going to hit my goal this month but I did start half way through the month so fingers crossed for auguest ... it's school holidays but I can't get any time off work so hopefully should be ok ��

Please,please,please quote your total when posting.I have you now at #11.Is that right?
    beanielou wrote: »
    22 yesterday and 23 today.

beanie you're on fire!!! :j
    My second NSD yesterday. These are hard to do!

I should chalk up another today, and although I'm going to miss my target, at least I'll have 3 days where I've spent no money at all.

Are your rules too strict perhaps?Three days is better than nothing so well done!!:j:j
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Ok....so I know we don't use the F word here, but this month....I did not succeed!

Sorry guys and Marmite I have a grand total of 6 out of 12. *hangs head in shame* must try better next time.

That is all

Bear x x

Oh what a shame.Igor was looking forward to feeding you manly kippers!
    No,seriously,you did your best and that's all you can do.some months are like that.... :)
    QueenJess wrote: »
    I made the final day yesterday to bring me to a total of 5.. that was tough!

Well done! :j:j
    Hi Marmite,

Please can you sign me up for the August one? I'm aiming to do 10 this month any more than that will be a bonus.

Thanks

Pmo2
    x

I will add you.just posted August's thread!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure