Support needed for my ET Claim - Disability Discrimination + Constructive Dismissal

Options
12346»

Comments

• lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,663 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    nicechap wrote: »
    Its not unusual for "without prejudice" offers to be made prior to proceedings but without taking proper legal advice as to what else is in the negotiations such as non-disclosure, working for competitors etc etc and of course understanding the consequences of turning down the offer before going into a hearing, the OP will quite exposed.

Really does need to get independent legal advice.

The OP has had seemingly quite generous offers but turned them down. See her previous thread
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
  • CYPER
    CYPER Posts: 238 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I want to thank the positive people in this thread for helping me and thank myself for not listening to the naysayers.

I can't comment on what exactly happened, but I am extremely proud and happy with the result :T
  • nicechap
    nicechap Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 24 July 2017 at 7:31PM
    Options
    Yawn.

Maybe you can use your new learned expertise to advise others in the ways of Employment Tribunals or Settlement/ Compromise Agreement negotiations.
    Originally Posted by shortcrust
    "Contact the Ministry of Fairness....If sufficient evidence of unfairness is discovered you’ll get an apology, a permanent contract with backdated benefits, a ‘Let’s Make it Fair!’ tshirt and mug, and those guilty of unfairness will be sent on a Fairness Awareness course."
  • Manxman_in_exile
    Options
    nicechap wrote: »
    Yawn.

Maybe you can use your new learned expertise to advise others in the ways of Employment Tribunals or Settlement/ Compromise Agreement negotiations.

Yes. You've basically revealed nothing about your claim but you've reached (to you) a satisfactory resolution that you now "cannot reveal".

That renders this whole thread pointless and of no help whatsoever to other possible disability claimants.

good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport