Portaventura Tickets

Hi Everyone, (I'm a newbie... go easy! lol)

i am going to Portaventura (Salou) in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get discounted tickets? Im going to the water park swell, and all i can see is 3 day/2park tickets, but if I am to buy fast passes (which have been recommended to me), this is all going to cost a fortune. If i can get any saving, it would be beneficial. Every penny counts!!! HELP!! :(

Comments

• aaroncaz
    aaroncaz Posts: 5,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Hi there, we have been Portaventura a few times and tend to buy the tickets here, 365tickets, Attractiontix etc.... You can save money that way...the Fast track tickets you do not usually see a discount on. Last year my son had the 25 euro one which got him on the major rides once but there is dearer passes, maybe if you are staying at one pf Portaventuras hotel there might be a discount.....there is sometimes offers on the Chuppa? sweets/lollies in Salou, buy a few packets etc.... but you have to find them and when it's high season I find this a chore, but ask on Tripadvisdor someone will know. In the summer it does get very hot in the day and a fast pass is essential as the waits can be over an hour for the busy rides.
  • Thanks a lot!! I was looking at attractiontix as I can't seem to find a better deal anywhere else for what I want and don't want the hassle of wandering up and down when i get there. Thanks again :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure