mechanic takes my car for a joy ride with his mates

Options
12346»

Comments

• mikeyranson
    mikeyranson Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm sure some people just troll these forums who just like to give abuse and criticise for fun. At least the majority are sensible.
    The refund. My bill for premium service and some new front end parts all total just under three grand. Parts wear in time and require replacing. It is a range rover yes, i like the comfort of driving one and i know that LR parts are costly but they are built well. The odd faulty one gets through but no different to any other car. London is full of potholes and no matter how much you try to avoid them, you constantly hit them. The car is at an age where something will require replacement.
    The £3000 is just my bill up to now. There will be few hundred to add on when i take the car back to have the parts fitted but this, as a goodwill gesture from the garage will be wiped off. The garage has offered to refund and put right anything else that is wrong with the car. A couple of minor things but i'm happy with all that has been offered. I get my money back, the garage has offered me a good deal and you never know, if i decide to upgrade the car in the next few years, i would not hesitate to in buying from them. Of course, a reminder of who i am, maybe get a few more grand off the car.
    Once again, thank you to all the ones who have acted as adults is their comments and thanks for the giggles those who like to type just negativity.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure