E: 09/07 Win a Samsung Curved 4K Smart TV (Effort & help needed please)

Options
2»

Comments

• serenity2012
    serenity2012 Posts: 2,175 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 8 July 2017 at 8:42PM
    Options
    Defoe wrote: »
    The answer to that is to do it yourself.....and maybe even put the correct answers up for others ;)

I am grateful to everyone who posts answers on here......

I'm sure you'll go straight to heaven hun. You're very grateful for people putting answers here whether they're wrong or not? That's ridiculous and could rule people out of comps if they give wrong answers. If you are going to put up an answer you have to make sure it is right or don't put it up at all. In this comp you can tell but in others you can't and will miss out.
    August-September 2017: Lots of stuff :)
    :beer::beer::)
  • 2013yearofthehouse
    2013yearofthehouse Posts: 3,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 8 July 2017 at 11:14PM
    Options
    I'm sure you'll go straight to heaven hun. You're very grateful for people putting answers here whether they're wrong or not? That's ridiculous and could rule people out of comps if they give wrong answers. If you are going to put up an answer you have to make sure it is right or don't put it up at all. In this comp you can tell but in others you can't and will miss out.

I agree with the bit in bold, but everyone makes mistakes sometimes, including you:

Post #10 you put the wrong answer
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=71707838

;):D

It's easily done when tired/distracted etc. (especially during advents!) so is up to each individual to check/verify answers themselves if they want to ensure they are correct before they enter :)
  • Hertsgirl75
    Hertsgirl75 Posts: 107 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Some people-,Stop being grumpy
    I know nothing about Rugby and played enough times to eventually get 5/5
    Anyway the answers change every time you play! So stop blaming people for posting wrong answers
  • AR2012
    AR2012 Posts: 1,045 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Just to note i tested the answers on several runs hence the amount of pulled questions. the trick was to mark the question as it’s not on a timer and note the correct answer when each question was answered.

As others had noted there’s two of each play. I think it’s better to go trial and error (I pulled the list to help save people time). Due to the ambiguous nature of the questions. To my knowledge you can play as many times it takes as to get the 5/5 to go to the entry form.
  • SherlockFan85
    Options
    I agree, gone through and written down the exact wording on several occasions and found different answers each time and it seems to be completely random. I've even noted what the clip looks like and literally one time it will be a Try then on another go it'll be a No Try.
    Most I have managed is 4/5 but I won't continue if the answers change every time.
    Make £2019 in 2019 No 153 - £4517.17/£2019
  • tolly16
    tolly16 Posts: 125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you for all your help with the answers - it really doesn't take long to get 5 out of 5.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure