IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

SIP informed that i was driving does it reset to the start

Options

Comments

• zara1325
    zara1325 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    Great thank you.

I wouldn't mind its an estate car with a wheelchair in the boot, visible. As well as the attendant watching!

He said that he had photographs to show no BB.

Will SIP be able to see my defence and cancel it before it goes any further?
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Yes, they of course see your defence
    They have the option then of asking the claim to continue.
  • zara1325
    Options
    Hi all, I have received a Gladstones clients completed directions questionaire today, N159. Do I send in a completed one for myself to both Gladstones and the courts objecting to this?
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    All addressed in the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #2. Your future Bible for dealing with the court claim against you. It's extremely detailed and written by experts who are not necessarily regular, day-to-day contributors to the forum, so you won't get quick answers to random questions.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,074 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    zara1325 wrote: »
    Hi all, I have received a Gladstones clients completed directions questionaire today, N159. Do I send in a completed one for myself to both Gladstones and the courts objecting to this?

Everyone gets that. Search the forum for 'Gladstones N159 papers' as nothing is new here.

You'll be expecting a N180 direct from the CCBC, if you've read the NEWBIES thread.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • nosferatu1001
    Options
    ...and if you dont get one, you just download your own. Easy.
  • zara1325
    Options
    Hi guys,

I have received a general form of judgment or order. I states that the the claim is stayed pending the determination by district v willers dyer. Sip v acts 2 d3gf53y3 whether authority from the land owner to enter into contracts of parking with drivers complies with par 2(1) of sched 4 to the protection of freedoms act 2012. The claimant must write to the court 7 days after the determination of the above cases requiring further direction in this care.

Just to clarify that I have to wait to see if they contact the judge. Does this look good for me?
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, is it really worth contesting it as it was human error that the badge fell off?

Of course it is. Do you think that it is right that solicitors should agree with their client, a well know scammer, that you should pay their client £££ because you dislodged a valid BB by accident?

Do you not think that this is dishonest, immoral, unjust and an abuse of the court process? That they try to gouge money out of you fore so called damages when they have suffered no loss. Is this justice?

These companies and their low rent lawyers need a kicking, not paying.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • zara1325
    Options
    Hi everyone. it has been 6 months since the last order, which was a stay was issued, see above.

I have now received general form of judgement or order stating that
    1. the court considering that this claim may be dealt with by a disposal without a hearing under CPR 27.10
    a) the parties must inform the court by 2 weeks whether they agree to a disposal without a hearing
    b) if either party fails to comply with the order the court may infer that they consent to a disposal
    2. the parties will be given the opportunity to file and serve witness statements
    3. the court file shall then be referred back to judge

I am assuming that SIP have not been back in touch with the courts since November and that it is merely tying up loose ends for this case, is this the case?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You may well be right with that assumption, but perhaps you should ring the court tomorrow and find out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure