Boots extra points codes

Options

Comments

• ShowmetheMoney
    Options
    Just had email from Boots. Code CGDL44 gives 10% off travel and nursery for Parenting Club Members

px_trans.gif
    Save 10% at https://www.boots.com.
    Valid for one use only

This offer is valid to all Parenting club members to use on all Travel and Nursery products within the Baby department of boots.com before 19 February 2008
    Excludes prescription items, gift boxing, delivery charges, gift vouchers/cards and infant formula (up to 6 months). How to use your promotional code Simply type in promotional code CGDL44 when you go through the checkout.

• crazyposhgal
    Options
    This code is from the Valentine's Day booklet that I got today so I hope it hasn't already been posted.

Earn 500 Advantage Card points when you spend £40 online in single transaction from 30th January to 12.30pm on 11th February 2008.
    Code is: HRTS37

There is also a code in the Mother's Day booklet.

Earn 750 Advantage Card points when you spend £50 online in a single transaction from 15th February to 12.30pm on 26th February 2008.
    Code is:
    MTHR28

posted by someone else just copying it here.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • crazyposhgal
    crazyposhgal Posts: 2,313 Forumite
    Options
    Posted By Johnny earlier just also putting it here.

From the ACM today.

500 points wys £55.

Free delivery too on orders over £40.

Usual exclusions apply.

JFAA33

Expires 29th January 2008.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • geni62
    geni62 Posts: 231 Forumite
    Options
    This code is from the Valentine's Day booklet that I got today so I hope it hasn't already been posted.

Earn 500 Advantage Card points when you spend £40 online in single transaction from 30th January to 12.30pm on 11th February 2008.
    Code is:HRTS37

Thanks, just worked for me,:beer:
    :beer:
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I ordered 6 Nivea night cream with 400 points promotion each plus 500 points code so got roughly 3300 points onjust over £40 spend.

hth btw the cream is very good
  • musey
    musey Posts: 412 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can you use more than 1 discount code at Boots online. I am looking at buying a pushchair and would like to use the 10% code and an extra points code.
  • SHEILA54
    SHEILA54 Posts: 1,813 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    musey wrote: »
    Can you use more than 1 discount code at Boots online. I am looking at buying a pushchair and would like to use the 10% code and an extra points code.

No sorry, only one code per order.
  • Dave_the_Ginger_Cat
    Options
    From ACM machine yesterday:

500 points when you spend £60

Ends 26/02/08
    So many glitches, so little time...
  • dontgetcrossgeteven
    Options
    chekka wrote: »
    worked for me this morning, as did ....

SJMA36 - Save £10 and get free delivery* when you spend £50. Valid until 31/05/2008
    :j
    and for my very good friend Fee who has just purchased her GHD's !! Brilliant !!:T
  • BLUis
    BLUis Posts: 773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi can anyone help please?

I'm buying a new washing machine and have thought about getting one from Boots. The only thing is, although i will get about 12 quids worth of points, the delivery charge negates this!

has anyone got any codes at all please?

thanks in advance! :beer:
    Married the absolute love of my life on Sunday May 6th and I couldnt be happier!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure