Boots extra points codes

Options

Comments

• littlemissnau41
    Options
    Yes, you can only use the codes once.

When you checkout, scroll down to additional items... put the code in the promotional code box and enter 'update basket' These will be validated once you proceed through the checkout. You can combine bonus points with money off, so enter each one individually.

HTH,
    L
  • ecm09
    ecm09 Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    Got a mailing this morning with a new money-off code (not seen it elsewhere yet)

LYDM75 - £10 off a £75 spend.
    Valid 15/10/07 to 19/12/07

HTHS :D
  • pcg2001
    pcg2001 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes, you can only use the codes once.

When you checkout, scroll down to additional items... put the code in the promotional code box and enter 'update basket' These will be validated once you proceed through the checkout. You can combine bonus points with money off, so enter each one individually.

HTH,
    L

Hi, as someone has mentioned, if I use one code after the other (money-off, then points) it just seems to erase the previous one. When can you see that both codes worked together? After you've introduced the payment options? Or in the basket?
    If one of you has been able to get both codes validated, can you please let me know?
    Many thanks.
  • sideburn77
    Options
    Hi - no solution to offer, but wanted to say you're not alone. I use Boots.com a lot and have never found more than one discount code to work at a time.
  • anta
    anta Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    ADEM46 - 2000 points when you spend £100 or more. Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 31st October 2007 only.
  • makinprogress
    Options
    KCAK25 - 750 points when you spend £75 or more. Expires 04/12/07.
    makinprogress
  • fotofaze
    Options
    Hi Folks

I've been lurking around the site a bit for a couple of years now, but haven't got round to joining, but here I am now, so hi everyone.

Does anyone know if these codes should work on the bootskitchenappliances.com site. The wife finally destroyed the washing machine this morning (One too heavy a load too many...) and I need to get a new one.
  • bright_side
    bright_side Posts: 1,799 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    fotofaze wrote: »
    Hi Folks

I've been lurking around the site a bit for a couple of years now, but haven't got round to joining, but here I am now, so hi everyone.

Does anyone know if these codes should work on the bootskitchenappliances.com site. The wife finally destroyed the washing machine this morning (One too heavy a load too many...) and I need to get a new one.

I'm pretty sure they only work on the main boots site, but should be quite easy to try them and see.

As for 'the wife' destroying the washing machine, I strongly suggest that when you get a new one, you do not let her anywhere near it - do it all yourself instead :D :rotfl:
    Some people see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty - the enlightened are simply grateful to have a glass :)
  • earthmother
    Options
    ecm09 wrote: »
    Got a mailing this morning with a new money-off code (not seen it elsewhere yet)

LYDM75 - £10 off a £75 spend.
    Valid 15/10/07 to 19/12/07

HTHS :D

Thanks for this one - just saved me another chunk on a load of 3for2 toys and nappies :D :j
    DFW Nerd no. 884 - Proud to [strike]be dealing with[/strike] have dealt with my debts
  • crazyposhgal
    Options
    ADCT83 - 1000pts on £50 spend
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport