Economy Energy customer service

Options
2»

Comments

• TOB
    Options
    Dreadful customer service, failed to respond to 3 separate communications.
    Always issues estimated bills despite having customer reads each and every month.
    Fails to send an email alert following the production of a bill for online customers - FAQs states email will be sent but 4 bills so far and not a single email alert.
    EE strap line is that the customer is at the heart of everything they do.... and I need a Defibrillator!
    Thank goodness for the Ombudsman.
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sure, customer service is a bit glitchy but when you get to speak to someone they're always very helpful.

And on the plus side, gas and electricity keep coming into my home all the time and they've never taken too much money (plus the fact that they take the money in arrears, rather than in advance like some others).

I'm with them for the cheap fees, not the service.
  • Borderreiver
    Options
    I am not a customer, never have been and have lived in this property for over two decades. Started getting emails to my email address from [EMAIL="DoNotReply@Economyenergy.co.uk"]DoNotReply@Economyenergy.co.uk[/EMAIL]. Not a round robin email, my email is explicitly in the header. Subjects are my meter readings and my direct debits, with attachments that look like Economy Energy Letters, with their call centre number at the bottom but with no reference or property number in the required fields.
    However, on finally getting through to their call centre and explaining that either their system is malfunctioning, sending out spam, or someone is spamming in their name they are not interested - at all.

I have now applied a domain block to them and made a note to never give them the time of day in an energy comparison.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure